neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has there ever been a case where an Alpha decided not to stay with the keeper anymore?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I would think that an Alpha being mistreated by its keeper would take a step back, but what I'd expect is for it to head to DLM and ask for him to assist straightening out the issue.

I wouldn't expect one to just run off and leave the keeper wondering what happened.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

If being mistreated that would be totally understandable. But they don't ever get bored or sick of their keeper?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

To my knowledge no. An alpha has never abandoned a keeper.

Otherwise what L2R said. They are extremely loyal and dedicated to their keepers. They would have to be severely mistreated(not ignored for any period, but outright abused) to override that loyalty.

Then as L2R said they would likely approach DLM for assistance. If they weren't able to do that for some reason. Then likely some sort of shutdown/hibernation mode would be activated. In which case the keeper would have to contact DLM to reactivate leading to the same ends.
DarklyDreamer wrote:If being mistreated that would be totally understandable. But they don't ever get bored or sick of their keeper?
Nope. Custom Alphas are created for you with your energy in mind. To them, you are a rock star/superhero oozing the alpha equivalent of catnip.

It's (possibly) a little less intense with prebound/Later gen Alphas, but humans, in general, are still extremely fascinating to them(even if some won't admit it, lol).

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lol now I'll have to ask my cuddly lovelies if I ooze "alphanip"!

1s
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I do have some pre-created Alphas from DLM. But the majority of my servitors, from DLM and Eclipse Metaphysical (who I believe is resuming operation, woot woot!) were created because I went to DLM or WWP and placed an order for a servitor. They are aware that this is why they exist in the first place, and they are loyal, even beyond the fact that loyalty is built into their programming.

Even the offspring of some of my Alphas (I have two pairs of Draco-Gryphs that arrived here as babies, grew up over the course of 18 months, and laid eggs of their own several months ago) have loyalty. The offspring are unbound, but they are still with their parents and they are aware that if I hadn't transacted with DLM, their parents wouldn't have existed, and therefore THEY wouldn't exist. So they have a regard for me as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Celius
new here
new here
You are...: a master
My magical/paranormal name...: Celius

I can't speak for DLM, but our (Eclipse Metaphysical) Guardian servitors are 100% loyal to their owner and will never harm them or run away from them.

(And yes, Likes2Read, we're back :) )

Eclipse Metaphysical - Guardian Servitors and amulets
Real magick, real psionics, no hype.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”