THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE THAN THE LOVE OF A VAMPIRE !!!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE THAN THE LOVE OF A VAMPIRE !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:12 am

everything is 50% off with free shipping !! EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND SENSUAL VAMPIRE !!! ALLEN !! he has blonde hair and blue eyes and a muscular build wearing jeans and a t-shirt . he is sensual , alluring and an old romantic at heart . he offers confidence , protection , prosperity , abundance , removal of all negativity and negative people . he believes a woman should be treated with respect and he honors this !! casting , conjuring , banishing , positivity , alleviate depression , good luck , removal of negative karma , his vessel of choice is a rose quartz pendant with enchantments for wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !!! Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/There- ... /533191564 1ht

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Re: THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE THAN THE LOVE OF A VAMPIRE !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:17 am

extremely powerful and sexually enchanting bloodwolf !! BYSK she has long white hair and crystal blue piercing eyes ! she offers wealth , protection , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , protection , balance , harmony , beauty , strength , creativity , and much more ! her vessel of choice is a sterling silver chain with castings for with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/extrem ... /501293487

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”