If I Have A 10x8 Room. How Important Is A Circle For Protection?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I'm moved in a 10x8 Room 2 yrs ago. (I used to slept in smaller room, but now that's being used soon) If I have let's say 6ft long folded table x 4ft wide. (for my electronics, TV and computer) have a dresser by another wall and another dresser in another wall and a dresser in another wall and a nightstand on another wall. Plus well I unsure how wide my bed is. I think it Queen or King size. It fits 3 people long ways side by side. But I'm 6ft 2inch and bed is little longer. Plus I have my chair also. I only have not even a foot of space. How Important is A Protective Circle. When let's see do rituals and conjures later on. I just want to get prepared. Plus I want to learn. Most of everything in that room not mine, but I inherited it. For example all the dressers and nightstand. But if Protection Circle is really Important. I could take some dressers out, I mean hardly any walk way honestly. I could put things in boxes from dressers. Just don't know where to put them, since someone is moving in next room. Have no choice but it is what it is. So if Protection Circle is really important. Should I make it underneath my bed. Or around my bed? Since bed facing wall long ways to. Do I need candles to. I see that protection thing from CH. But have to put on hold. I know salt could be used. But I don't want anyone know where did the salt go. How do I draw protection Circle. I got 4 Volkhs, 1 Wraith. Incubus S. Succubus A. (overly protective especially when Provoked. My Former UN Bound) Kentauride N. And a another Spirit I forgot what name called. Plus 2 protective spells. The Druid spell and that dome like spell. I know my Protection is really bad right now. Especially the not much Protection spells. It's just I really want to practice Protection Circle. But don't know how and I don't have any room. I'm more hands on experience and tend to get myself in trouble (hurt myself) It's just how I learn best. If not I keep hammering it in my mind. Until I learn, but I'm a hands kind of experience type of person. Be like kinda on an adventure to. But I haven't done anything yet. Just wanted to see how important is Protection Circle even if I have no room to do. Until I take some stuff away. I have carpet to. But low carpet to the ground. Easily can vacuum. I just don't want anything permanent and go through if Protection Circle is very important and I usually get myself into trouble. I also unable to speak Aloud soon when new person moves in so that's going be tough to. If I have to say something Aloud. But I'm interested in learning to make a protective circle even though I really don't have any room to do it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It can be very important, or just a complementary exercise : )

However, there are various methods of making circle of protection, some of which do not require you to physically draw circle and other symbols on the floor. Examples:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p695226

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi darkwing dook. Thanks again for helping :)

All the topics that link to other threads that linked to other topics within. Really helped me so much. I got so many ideas how to do it now. I skimmed through most of the topics within the topics. But I book marked them. However I did read the ones about different ways I could do without Physical Circle. Even though I want to practice Physical Circle.

But hopefully I can in future when I have room. I also liked the idea with salt (From Earth) Put along your door way. If wan to be discrete mix salt (from earth) and put in water. mix it then pour along the door way. It's just um I do like the discrete, I might cause mold and unsure if carpeted floors are fake floors since it's a mobile home

(least it consider one, on wheels underneath house. Garage attached and 3 bedrooms 2 baths. It's one of those houses that can be split apart.) I also do like the shield (dome) technique to. For the House and yard. Let people and pets in and out. Put It will destroy itself slowly, then re do it. But my favorite ones are.

1. Use your finger and imagine drawing a circle, (while your physical finger is drawing a circle) In which you have a circle, but spiritually? (I forgot term) At the same time though, I read an article yesterday in which this makes since. That what ever we make physically, Spirits can re create it but in a Spiritual copy of Physical thing. Like an energy of sorts. So In a way I can see how with me using my (Physical Finger to draw a circle. I'm make an energy of sorts to copy the Physical finger that I drawn circle with. But have an exact copy in a Spiritual sense.

2. My Out most best and one I really like is, The Knife Idea. Holding a knife above you in the air and make a protective Circle around you, but above you with he Knife. In a way it greatly reminds me of this Animated Series I watched (I liked the 1st one way better Than the 2nd series. The 1st was way sad :( I'm planning on watching this series again. To better understand the Protective circle above. I know it not good to rely on Hollowood and Animated series. But yet this Animated Series greatly reminds me. About Making a Protective Circle above you with a Knife. But in the Animated Series (1st and 2nd Series) The protective Circle above was mostly drawn with a Sword. I don't want to spoil much. But I would recommend watching the 1st Series. Hence why this option I really love the knife. I wonder If I could a Wand though, Just need something Bulkier and heaver in my large hands.

A Wand might do. but here is the link for animated Series. I will link Garo: The Animation series. From Wilkepedia (but also not there would be a pop up asking for Volunteer donations. It will block the screen. but can click X) Hence this animated series is kinda reminds me of this Knife Protective Circle above. (Want to try with a Wand though) Thanks again :)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Maybe you could just get some pieces of selenite that are too big to get sucked into the vacuum cleaner and keep them in the corners of the room. I have a teacher who says this is good for protection and that it brings in Angelic energies. Otherwise, the biggest advantage of the circle is that it helps to contain the energies you raise. And your intention could be that the walls of the room serve this purpose.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

HI Inedible,

Thanks for your response as well. I had to look up what selenite is. That's a nice Advice to, I'm glad I know now. To not leave in water to, since it would degrade. I must say I'm learning from you 2. Thanks again you 2. I'll also get it this to.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:But hopefully I can in future when I have room. I also liked the idea with salt (From Earth) Put along your door way. If wan to be discrete mix salt (from earth) and put in water. mix it then pour along the door way. It's just um I do like the discrete, I might cause mold and unsure if carpeted floors are fake floors since it's a mobile home
The floors are probably particle board (glued-together sawdust), so pouring water on them is probably not a good idea because it tends to swell up and fall apart when it gets wet
Been there, done that

A better idea would be to use an aspergillum of some sort (or even a simple paint brush) to sprinkle a little water on the floor.
Or you could just use the salt itself: It absorbs negative energy and vacuums up later

As far as casting a circle, I usually:

1) Draw a column of light down from the heavens to the earth
2) When it mixes with the energies of the earth, I draw it back up through my chakras and as high as I can reach (Wand Position) to connect earth and shy
3) Move my arms out and down to draw the energy out, forming a glowing sphere around me
4) Move my arms back up to draw some of the energy back in and cross my arms over my chest (Osiris position) to connect it to the heart chakra
5) Use the heart chakra energy to completely fill the sphere I just made with energy

When I'm done, I repeat steps 3 and 4 to dissolve the sphere and draw the energy back into my heart chakra

It's based loosely on the Tsalagi Dance of Life; and while it's probably not a method that anybody would consider traditional, I've been using it for over twenty years and it's worked well for me

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:
SirJusty wrote:But hopefully I can in future when I have room. I also liked the idea with salt (From Earth) Put along your door way. If wan to be discrete mix salt (from earth) and put in water. mix it then pour along the door way. It's just um I do like the discrete, I might cause mold and unsure if carpeted floors are fake floors since it's a mobile home
The floors are probably particle board (glued-together sawdust), so pouring water on them is probably not a good idea because it tends to swell up and fall apart when it gets wet
Been there, done that

A better idea would be to use an aspergillum of some sort (or even a simple paint brush) to sprinkle a little water on the floor.
Or you could just use the salt itself: It absorbs negative energy and vacuums up later

As far as casting a circle, I usually:

1) Draw a column of light down from the heavens to the earth
2) When it mixes with the energies of the earth, I draw it back up through my chakras and as high as I can reach (Wand Position) to connect earth and shy
3) Move my arms out and down to draw the energy out, forming a glowing sphere around me
4) Move my arms back up to draw some of the energy back in and cross my arms over my chest (Osiris position) to connect it to the heart chakra
5) Use the heart chakra energy to completely fill the sphere I just made with energy

When I'm done, I repeat steps 3 and 4 to dissolve the sphere and draw the energy back into my heart chakra

It's based loosely on the Tsalagi Dance of Life; and while it's probably not a method that anybody would consider traditional, I've been using it for over twenty years and it's worked well for me
Dragonoake,

Thanks for advice especially with the fake floors. Don't want to do that, so thanks for warning. I'm learning so much on these forum by you all. So many good advice all try each one to see what works best for me. But same time even though "it's loosely based on the "Tsalagi Dance of Life" I looked on what this dance is. From this website link. It's wow, a form of meditation and grounding as well. That's really awesome http://stonecirclealternatives.com/SCAN ... alagi.html thanks again for advice to :)

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:I'm learning so much on these forum by you all. So many good advice all try each one to see what works best for me.
Absolutely
Always keep an open mind about different ideas and techniques, but you'll eventually learn to blend the different things you've learned along the way to develop a method that is uniquely your own
But same time even though "it's loosely based on the "Tsalagi Dance of Life" I looked on what this dance is.
I've lost touch with Kathy Meadowlark over the years, but Don or Daniella at Waterhawk Creations can provide you with details on the Dance of Life

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I never use a physical circle. I'm married to a Muggle, and I have spent my entire life flying under the radar with this path anyway. The kids I practiced parapsychology with growing up know, but that's about it. So it was and is the norm for me to give no outward sign of anything going on.

Therefore, I mentally image the energy of the circle, sphere or even pyramid. This works perfectly because then it can extend right through physical barriers like furniture, walls and floors if I need an energetic space that's bigger than my physical surroundings permit.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Protection”