sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Am I the only one that has energy coming out of my hand when I sleep? I think I have an entity that is bound to my hand. Perhaps from rings I used to wear. Because I haven't had any paranormal activity for a few months already, or energy shocking me for a couple of years until last night. I think CH did the mass session late last night. Because I am super sensitive to being casted on. Is anyone else like that?

This energy only comes when I reach that Theta level, and it always startles me. I can't sleep with my hands on under my face most of the time.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have no idea what happens when I sleep but I do feel energy coming out of my hands almost every time I meditate.

Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've developed a constant tingling sensation in my hands and feet as I've progressed down my path. I'm still not entirely sure what it means, but I think palms and soles are important transit points for spiritual energies. They seem to be intrinsically tied to the third eye, making a sort of upward pentagram across the five points. Also, the five fingers have lines that connect to the five sensory organs, as well as the crown chakra.

I get weird twitches and spasms, too. I think those are my spirits attempting to bond their energies with my own.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

So I notice when my hands are down by my legs there it a little bit of energy. But when my hands are by my face, it's very startling. In my astral travels I do a lot of energy blasting. I don't know what I am giving off but that seems to be a default since I usually have 30 seconds in that realm. I think next time I'm going to try to absorb energy instead.

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

Sometimes, if I focus enough on it, my palms begin to feel very hot, but remain at body temperature to the touch. Not sure if it's energy leaving, but it's something. What does it feel like?

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

chemseraph wrote:Sometimes, if I focus enough on it, my palms begin to feel very hot, but remain at body temperature to the touch. Not sure if it's energy leaving, but it's something. What does it feel like?
It's a cross between air rushing out and being electrocuted. It's a little more than static, a little less than a real electrocution.

Edens Eve
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

Our hands have healing chakras in the palms. This is where I project my energy from when I am preforming a healing. After an intense working with the chakras in my palms, I can feel them pulsate strongly.

This is my experiences with energy coming from my hands.

~~ Knowledge is power ~~
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

As far as energy to the palms, immediately after I read this topic; I feel/conjure fire in my right hand, coming from the chakra point in my hand. Guess what? I actually felt it - like psychically. (I discovered something new to play with, yay.)

Now I'm not saying this to brag or anything. @ Samsara in regards to your original post, do you think that you may have an over abundance of a certain type of energy, hence your hands "leak" the energy? I mean if you're dreaming/Astral Projecting of fighting something; that would make sense too.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Blaine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aziza Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fire Fa
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaine

chemseraph wrote:Sometimes, if I focus enough on it, my palms begin to feel very hot, but remain at body temperature to the touch. Not sure if it's energy leaving, but it's something. What does it feel like?
I feel quite the same way most of the time, but there is a way to make it feel extraordinarily warm to the touch of other people and myself. If I meditate hard enough and focus my energy, I can make my hands quite warm. Because of this, I decided to begin my travels on the Energy Magick trail.

Howdy! I've technically been at this thing for only a few months from end to end.
I'm still new to this, and would appreciate any advice.
Only have one spirit: My beloved Aziza Fae
I love anything and everything metaphysical and/or paranormal.
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

After certain Qi Gong practices I have these types of sensations as well. If it get's on you nerves try putting your hands into wet earth or you could try to create the mysterious chi ball and throw that one around like Goku ;)

:@

Return to “Paranormal Energy”