Mother in law problems.

Miss_a
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Mother in law problems.

Postby Miss_a » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 pm

My boyfriend and I broke up 2 weeks ago me and his mother had a close relationship and now she is mad with me and doesn’t want me in the house and wants him to not be with me because of the fight we had in her house she said I was disrespecting her house but she completely took his side which is fine that’s her son anyway but how can I make her not be mad anymore and have these bad impressions of me because now it’s affecting my boyfriend getting back with me I just want her to like me again and Stop thinking bad things about me we had a good relationship I even tried to call her and she ended up hanging up on me :( is there any specific saint I can work with on this ? I don’t have any photos or personal concerns of hers so I don’t know how difficult this is gonna be any advice is appreciated

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Mother in law problems.

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:21 am

Mm bring some gifts to her, apologize earnestly and say that you wish to remain friend with her, but don't expect that it will happen, perhaps? At least you sincerely apologize, whether she accepts or not it's her decision.

But yea, it's not wise to fight with the son or any family member of the house owners, in their house : /

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi Miss,

At this stage I'd suggest a cooling off period, just until the worse is over? Trying to make amends while another party is still trying to get their emotional/mental state in order, is likely only making matters worse.

As you can see from previous attempts, it's bound to cause more damage than repair, even if the intention is sincere at this point.

Give it time, and then try again, but don't go all out, by calling, sending flowers over, gifts, etc.
Take it slow, you'll be able to patch things up again in no time.

Don't involve anything of a meta nature, unless you're praying for peace/clarity/patience, etc for yourself.

I bid you good luck. :)

"this seat is reserved for death"

Afy12
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 124
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Eagles
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mother Caterpillar

Postby Afy12 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Hi, vizualize it in front of you and say all you have to the soul after ask for sincere apology to her spirit , assure her that you will not happen again, send her love and apology from your hearth in her hearth . WORKS

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”