is azazel my father?..

Edens Eve
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

Have you found your answer? I may be able to help you find it.

~~ Knowledge is power ~~
Edens Eve
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

Dragulf888 wrote:the Azazel of old is very much in the CAGE so its unlikely that he sired you spiritually unless that was the case prior to his binding and youre really old as far as your spiritual truth goes but you incarnated into this era however thats a bloodline of god attunement you should lean towards if thats the case ,the OG is very much the chief destroyer and much more skilled than any creation that includes the angels djinni humans and all others on ill send you whatever help i can to help you get closer to yourself and mastery Neko but youve gotta be prepared to understand your inner divinity and compassion and not just a power hungry urge to be fearless and capable, be ready for major changes no feeling sorry for yourself or excuses its time to be more awesome than fiction
Love for god and yourself is the secret to mastering the true darkness(primordial force)inner peace is the path
May I ask, what is your opinion of true darkness? You mentioned "love for god is the secret to mastering the true darkness, inner peace is the path" I know you mentioned primordial force, care to elaborate?

~~ Knowledge is power ~~
Kim1999
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: raven

I Wish you luck in your learning the truth of rather Azazel is your father are not

Kim1999
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: raven

DemonicSpirits wrote:All i can said to you is just believe in yourself, don't let others getting you..

Trust your intuition and feeling , it might help..
Hey Demonic Spirits how are you

NorthWood
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.
Zodiac:

I'm haveing my first child soon. Before my wife was pregnant my dragon gaurdiam had something in her womb. Later on I found out that it was my child's spirit. He was being fostered and sheilded from the realities outside of this one by her. She protected my child from the toxic reincarnation machine or any E.T. influence. I'm hoping my child remembers things before he was born but I could say for certain the my dragon facilitated my childs spirit before birth. So technically it is my dragons child before my wife will birth him. Perhaps you mite have been one of azazals offspring in the astral realms but once your born here you are human like anyone else. I think the azazals story is like an origin story for your spirit before you incarnated but we all are infinite and never had a beginning. So truly it's what ever story you want to tell yourself. Personally I'm not worried about who I was before this life and I don't remember anyways so screw the backstory. I'll forget it Everytime I incarnated so I just wont stress over it.

Flames

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”