Spirit senses.

MarianeElos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scionbound.
Zodiac:

Hello everyone. Can someone help me get the better connection with my spirits? To hear them? Feel them better? Point me in the right direction please? Let it be the spells on creepy-hollows or you're offering your own personal services yourself? I've been going around the website, reading various topics about it. I've stumbled upon the post where BlazeTigerNahti said that he's offering such services and I'll quote what he wrote.

1 client of mine had me do Spirit Senses for them, and in under 2 weeks messaged me saying that everything was going amazingly well, and they could hear their crew without trying...... But that was the problem, it was scaring them how fast they naturally advanced with their gifts
I ended up doing a whole session for them to help them let go of the fears they had about perfect communication with their Spirit/Entity/Servitor crew

I can't seem to contact him personally because the website is restricting me from doing so. What is the price of such services? Can it be done from long distance? Do any of you offer something like that? I apologize for silly questions, but I am quite new! Thank you.

Oɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʟɪɢɴ. Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢs ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MarianeElos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmm how about this one?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic54144.html
That's an interesting read. You gave me something to be excited about. Have you tried it yourself? Did anything came to fruition? How well can you communicate with your spirits? I wonder if that's what BlazeTigerNahti meant? Those exercises?

Oɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʟɪɢɴ. Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢs ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs.
irielullaby
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

@MarianeElos
I was able to find his website by just googling his username. I saw in his services, he's got "spirit senses" in there :) It's a wixsite website. Should be the first website after you google it.

irielullaby
new here
new here
Zodiac:

whoops, just realize that you couldn't reach out to him. Sorry about that!

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I have a Triple Third Eyes spell I offer. It is for opening, strengthening and enhancing.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

MarianeElos wrote: Have you tried it yourself? Did anything came to fruition? How well can you communicate with your spirits? I wonder if that's what BlazeTigerNahti meant? Those exercises?
Yep.
Yep : )
Not bad, especially with some verification methods/tools.
I don't think so. It sounds more like some service or product since he's a seller.
You should try them. Services offered by sellers work better when we do some efforts as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MarianeElos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
MarianeElos wrote: Have you tried it yourself? Did anything came to fruition? How well can you communicate with your spirits? I wonder if that's what BlazeTigerNahti meant? Those exercises?
Yep.
I don't think so. It sounds more like some service or product since he's a seller.
You should try them. Services offered by sellers work better when we do some efforts as well : )
I couldn't agree more on the part where you say that we need to make the effort as well and to not let the sellers do all the work. I've seen people complain about how most of the spells don't work for them, because they're expecting all the work to be done for them. You've got to put in solid effort as well! Thanks for your advice. I've tried a few exercises yesterday, I think it worked a little bit, I mean the magick eyes part, I could see a little bit of white aura on the object, I think? Otherwise, it wasn't much. However, I do not expect immediate results. Hard work only comes into fruition. Listening and feeling didn't go quite well though. Most of the time when I ask my spirits to touch me in certain places, like my hand or arm, etc, they touch me in different spots instead or they won't touch me at all/as in I won't feel anything from them. I'd guess that my spirtual senses are quite dusted. Around 5 years ago, I remember doing the aura thing, and I could see all the objects auras, green, red, blue, yellow in just an hour of work. Now? Barely anything. Can you give me some advanced tips for me? In how long did it start working for you? What did you see? Can you hear your spirits clearly and see them in shapes and outlines? Sorry for all these questions, but I am quite excited about this. To be able to hear my spirits if I work hard enough.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

MarianeElos wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:
Yep.
I couldn't agree more on the part where you say that we need to make the effort as well and to not let the sellers do all the work. I've seen people complain about how most of the spells don't work for them, because they're expecting all the work to be done for them. You've got to put in solid effort as well! Thanks for your advice. I've tried a few exercises yesterday, I think it worked a little bit, I mean the magick eyes part, I could see a little bit of white aura on the object, I think? Otherwise, it wasn't much. However, I do not expect immediate results. Hard work only comes into fruition. Listening and feeling didn't go quite well though. Most of the time when I ask my spirits to touch me in certain places, like my hand or arm, etc, they touch me in different spots instead or they won't touch me at all/as in I won't feel anything from them. I'd guess that my spirtual senses are quite dusted. Around 5 years ago, I remember doing the aura thing, and I could see all the objects auras, green, red, blue, yellow in just an hour of work. Now? Barely anything. Can you give me some advanced tips for me? In how long did it start working for you? What did you see? Can you hear your spirits clearly and see them in shapes and outlines? Sorry for all these questions, but I am quite excited about this. To be able to hear my spirits if I work hard enough.
For the 'magic eye' thing I have difficulty seeing the images on the outlines? Like how do you do it? I did try 'blurring' with my eyes.

Meantime I found an alchemical formula in the 'Real Alchemy' book that apparently helps open your senses somewhat by altering your subtle and astral body? Though it's complicated and dangerous if you get the powder involved in your eyes.

You do the work for yourself, but just to share alchemy is where the spiritual and material intertwine apparently where you can affect your subtle body in turn or own vibrations. If you are planning to straight up alter yourself that is a path to undertake. Should you be interested.

Been studying alchemy a bit but back onto meditation again. And so far focusing on dealing with the feeder CH said in the 'what's wrong with me' reading that has been eating my astral/spiritual energies, leaving voids.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

MarianeElos wrote:Can you give me some advanced tips for me? In how long did it start working for you? What did you see? Can you hear your spirits clearly and see them in shapes and outlines?
Mmm try doing it under the trance state (deep alpha or theta brainwave).
Can't say, I've done similar ones years before I'm into spirit keeping : /
Some stuff : P
Aside from the touch feeling, I prefer not to do the physical senses. It may lead to troublesome situations.

Return to “General Questions”