You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Hello

Someone that used to work with me got involved with a group of people that did things such as speak in tongues (speaking in other languages without knowing they are doing it, to kind of babbling nonsense speech), doing 'instant' physical healing and baptism.

Now I first thought this was nonsense, until I saw some clips from a Youtube channel of the guys they were associated with, which made me very curious about what is happening, how it works, and if we can learn to heal ourselves and others without promoting a specific religion.

They believe they are working with Jesus, and as you can imagine, when I ask details about how all of this works, they have no detail. And if I ask how they know its Jesus, then they say there is only one spirit in existance....

Their youtube channel can be interesting, however a bit hyped up with dramatic music:
https://youtu.be/0JEdEfWgQ6c?t=2m9s

Does anyone here know more about this, how one can learn these things without a specific religion?

I have seen it suggested by some Yoga dude that if you speak in tongues daily for about an hour, you can see spirits clearly around you.

I was also curious if this can be used to heal deep emotional trauma.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If it's not an act, it could be a form of possession, perhaps like the Lwa riding humans in Voodoo.
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Does anyone here have experience with this?

Return to “General Questions”