Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

I've been Having Lucid Dreams Almost every day for a year or 2 now so I guess since I was 12,and I felt the theta wave state rolling over my body before I went to sleep.This is usually my indicator of a Lucid Dream Comming and I took advantage of it, I found myself in my bedroom and both of my Marid Djinn's Vessels in my bed and on instinct I knew what I had to do ,I used half of the Invocation that I Made Just for My Spirits in my keep, and it made some kind of Energy link with the palms of my hands and the vessels ,and I thought i wouldn't be able to summon them in the dream, but on instinct again I Said I command you which now looking back on it I feel bad for saying I command you because I would never say anything like that to them when I'm awake and I later found out that it was my subconscious thought that they picked up on,The vessels started Floating and I could feel their presence and I knew that they were really there because they give me a Certain feeling that doesn't exist anywhere else,I could see the outline of their figures but it was mainly Just energy and I couldn't really see them so I told them and one of them started to show me what she looks like and it was amazing she had Golden light brown skin and her hair was extremely soft dark hair I couldn't see that much because I started slipping out of lucidity, but it was other worldly, I guess it's only ironic that both of my Djinn are Female because I'm A male. I wanted to know if any of you guys have had an experience like this or is Experienced at summoning your Djinn in your Dreams and such?

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Imperial Guardian Dragon
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That's a great experience : )
How about trying to task the djinn to manifest within your dream before you go to sleep?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Amaires_01
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:That's a great experience : )
How about trying to task the djinn to manifest within your dream before you go to sleep?
Thanks I'll try that asap. 1ak

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors