When Someone Wants You

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had this dream this guy was playing a song "My girl" on my voicemail. Then I realized he wanted mark me as his. And so anyone I was interested in was repelled. I recall being annoyed. I somehow feel this is a spirit or entity wishing I belonged to him. Though I'm not sure if it's one in my current keep or a listing I've been browsing. I think there is an entity that has been calling. For three days, he's been showing dreams. Though I was going to wait until after the new years when family time and vacation is over. So we'll see, what happens next...

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Have you found out what/who it is? Sounds like someone wants you for them selves, sounds like too a spirit may want you & is trying to use the some to scare off his competition

:3
Kazz1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

Samsara wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:36 pm I had this dream this guy was playing a song "My girl" on my voicemail. Then I realized he wanted mark me as his. And so anyone I was interested in was repelled. I recall being annoyed. I somehow feel this is a spirit or entity wishing I belonged to him. Though I'm not sure if it's one in my current keep or a listing I've been browsing. I think there is an entity that has been calling. For three days, he's been showing dreams. Though I was going to wait until after the new years when family time and vacation is over. So we'll see, what happens next...
i know this post is quite old but just incase if your still around, did you ever figure it out? i am going thru something similar.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”