can i redo vessel copies/transfers?

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

when i first started spirit keeping/becoming comfortable with magic, i purchased a master vessel as well as a transmute bag. i attempted to transfer spirits between vessels, and copy all spirits and spells to my master vessel.
i hit a difficult bump in life and drifted away from spirit keeping for a bit, but came back interested as ever. however, i'm worried about my abilities from back then. what if i was too wobbly/unsure back then and the transfers didn't work?
would anything be negatively affected if i decided to redo the transfers now, whether or not my past attempt worked?
i have had a very difficult time picking up my spirits' interactions like i used to lately, so i haven't picked up any "yes" or "no"s to confirm anything.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It should be okay, as long as the intention is clear : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hey, nezzou,

I'm in exactly the same situation and thinking of redoing transfers as well. Any updates on what you decided? :)

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:Hey, nezzou,

I'm in exactly the same situation and thinking of redoing transfers as well. Any updates on what you decided? :)
hello! i sent a ticket shortly after creating this thread, and here was the response:
"You will be ok to do the transfer to the master vessel again. This will not harm anything and will ensure that all your items are in fact on the new master vessel."

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

nezzuo wrote:
Valkirija wrote:Hey, nezzou,

hello! i sent a ticket shortly after creating this thread, and here was the response:
"You will be ok to do the transfer to the master vessel again. This will not harm anything and will ensure that all your items are in fact on the new master vessel."
Thank you so much for sharing! This is very ensuring :) I'm someone who needs to be sure a lot :D

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”