50% OFF FLASH SALE WITH FREE SHIPPING !!! !!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

50% OFF FLASH SALE WITH FREE SHIPPING !!! !!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 am

everything is 50% off with 10% going to a needy family for xmas ! what a wonderful time to give back to the universe and brighten a childs xmas !! free shipping with all orders plus and extra 10% on purchases of $100 or more !! EXTREMELY POWERFUL PORTAL TO Prince Cleo and Jerrod ! Jerrod has long brown hair and green eyes and a slender build . Prince Cleo has long dark hair and eyes and a very elegant demeanor . they both bring wealth , fame , fortune , prosperity , abundance , protection , glamor , good luck , positive energy , youth , psy abilities , removal of curses/hexes , luck in gambling , success in all things , removal of blocks , removal of negative entities , banishing of bad luck and misfortune , casting , conjuring , and much more . these are 2 you don't want to miss out on as they will bring so much love , luck and joy into yours lives it would be a complete turn around . this portal is a CARNELIAN FREEFORM Pebble 2.4" . Carnelian is an agate class of chalcedony that is a stone of creativity, individuality and courage. Like all agates, it has protection energies. It can aid memory, including recall of past lives. It can assist one in finding the right mate. It is also a stone of protection in general and from anger, jealousy and fear.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/-Extre ... /511147876

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: 50% OFF FLASH SALE WITH FREE SHIPPING !!! !!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:44 am

VAMPIRE AND DEMONESS DUO EXTREMELY POWERFUL BINDING !!!!! Kundra Demoness ( from the event ) grayish in color demoness with powers that match no other . she is very confident and brings out the confidence in her companion !! Elota Vampire she has long dark brown hair and eyes , she seductive and alluring and very flirty and vivacious ! together they offer wealth , protection , prosperity , abundance , confidence , empowerment , creativity , healing , good luck , removal of bad luck and neg karma , casting , conjuring , balance , harmony , wisdom , knowledge , opening your 3rd eye , banishing , opening / closing portals , increase in finances , protection of finances , luck in gambling . kundra keeps showing me liquid silver so pls let me know if this resonates with any of you !! their vessel of choice is a stunning high quality selenite ring sz 9.5 !! Selenite crystals are white in color, and have many healing and mystical properties. Selenite is a very sensitive stone that acts just like a liquid light from this world to the angelic realm, and vice versa.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Vampir ... /533219111

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:44 am

VAMPIRE AND DEMONESS DUO EXTREMELY POWERFUL BINDING !!!!! Kundra Demoness ( from the event ) grayish in color demoness with powers that match no other . she is very confident and brings out the confidence in her companion !! Elota Vampire she has long dark brown hair and eyes , she seductive and alluring and very flirty and vivacious ! together they offer wealth , protection , prosperity , abundance , confidence , empowerment , creativity , healing , good luck , removal of bad luck and neg karma , casting , conjuring , balance , harmony , wisdom , knowledge , opening your 3rd eye , banishing , opening / closing portals , increase in finances , protection of finances , luck in gambling . kundra keeps showing me liquid silver so pls let me know if this resonates with any of you !! their vessel of choice is a stunning high quality selenite ring sz 9.5 !! Selenite crystals are white in color, and have many healing and mystical properties. Selenite is a very sensitive stone that acts just like a liquid light from this world to the angelic realm, and vice versa.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Vampir ... /533219111

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:45 am

BA EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND VERY PROTECTIVE MALE VAMPIRE ZOMBIES !! STACIE he has a muscular build , he has brown hair and blue eyes ! MARKOS has long auburn hair and green eyes with a slightly muscular build ! a vampire zombie is very much a predator and can be relentless very vicious in their attacks , their energy is very dark and heavy !! both can be sexual if you wish and are extremely powerful in protections , wealth , wisdom , heightened sensitivity , heightened intuition , prosperity , abundance , opening/closing portals , banishing evil / neg beings . their vessel is a black obsidian arrowhead enchantments for wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !!! Obsidian Healing Properties. Obsidian is truth-enhancing. A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. NOT FOR THE BEGINNER ! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /533198169

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 am

EXTREMELY POWERFUL UNLIKE ANY OTHER !! DUO VAMPIRES ALEX AND JULIO !! ALEX is sensual , charming and alluring with powers unlike any other with long brown hair and brown eyes , he has a muscular build wearing jeans and a white t-shirt . he often shifts into a brown wolf . Julio is seductive and charming with a sexual appetite that will leave you always wanting more ! he is the old romantic and creative one always finding new and creative ways to please his lover ! he has long red hair and green eyes with a muscular build that will leave you craving more . together they both offer creativity , wealth , empowerment , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , confidence , increase in sexual pleasure , casting , conjuring , removal of all blocks and negativity , alluring , psy abilities , harmony , empowerment , empower your castings , heighten your natural abilities , loyalty , honesty , awakening your natural gifts , protection , revenge , retribution , knowledge , lucidity , protection in astral realms , a peek and insight into other vampire realms and much much more !! there vessel of choice is an vintage amber bracelet with enchantments of wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! AMBER absorbs pain and negative energy, helping to alleviate stress. Amber clears depression, stimulates the intellect and promotes self-confidence and creative self-expression. It encourages decision-making, spontaneity and brings wisdom, balance and patience. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /538048803

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:48 am

Extremely powerful Mananaggal Merrill !!! he has short black hair , black eyes with red pupils , slightly muscular build wearing a dark grey suit . he is very dark and predatory , territorial and very old ways . he is a Very Dominate male with a very powerful presence . he offers Knowledge of the old ways the way things where he says , shielding , cloaking , wisdom , protection , loyalty , fame , honesty , prosperity , luck , grounding , casting , conjuring , balance , ...harmony , empowerment , intuition , trust , creativity , psy abilities , he shows me a realm that has night sky ( its always this way he says no sun and no moon ) with large stones , removal of bad karma , protection in other realms , knowledge of his kind , enlightenment , revenge , retribution , increase in finances and maintaining it ! banishing , opening/closing portals respect and honor from your peers , warn you of hidden dangers , protection/shielding from predatory entities and much much more !!!! vessel pics coming up !! his vessel is a 925 sterling silver modavite gemstone adjustable ring !
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /529216203

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”