You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

I tried searching the review thread and didn't see anything, It would be great to avoid the big exchange rate and super long shipping times.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I don't actually know of any right now to be honest. Maybe Noctifera/Hysteria, but I'm not sure if her store is located in Canada.

But I'm planning on setting up a shop eventually :P
No physical items unfortunately for the moment, as I'm not in the position to mail magick items, but I will be doing astral bindings, spells, companions, and so forth, with distance-to-spirit-bindings.

Not set up yet, but it's planned. :lol:

Also hello fellow Canadian! I've met very few Canadians here haha. A lot of the people here are from the USA. *waves*

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Vey Nightshard wrote:I don't actually know of any right now to be honest. Maybe Noctifera/Hysteria, but I'm not sure if her store is located in Canada.
Myself and Hysteria are from different locales (we are different persons, your comment kind of makes it look like we're one person, but maybe in the funhouse mirror of time and space..) and we rarely sit still!

However we don't offer spirit conjurations in the shop currently, and are particular about what we do offer.
However however OP, why not just get bindings directly to your spirit and you won't have to worry about shipping?

EternalOdyssey
new here
new here

Vey Nightshard wrote:I don't actually know of any right now to be honest. Maybe Noctifera/Hysteria, but I'm not sure if her store is located in Canada.

But I'm planning on setting up a shop eventually :P
No physical items unfortunately for the moment, as I'm not in the position to mail magick items, but I will be doing astral bindings, spells, companions, and so forth, with distance-to-spirit-bindings.

Not set up yet, but it's planned. :lol:

Also hello fellow Canadian! I've met very few Canadians here haha. A lot of the people here are from the USA. *waves*
Hello! I was kind of surprised at how many shops there were but all American lol it's nice to know there are other Canadians :D I look forward to checking out that shop, I'd probably need a reminder though :p

EternalOdyssey
new here
new here

Noctifera wrote:
Myself and Hysteria are from different locales (we are different persons, your comment kind of makes it look like we're one person, but maybe in the funhouse mirror of time and space..) and we rarely sit still!

However we don't offer spirit conjurations in the shop currently, and are particular about what we do offer.
However however OP, why not just get bindings directly to your spirit and you won't have to worry about shipping?
I was actually just in the process of reading a big post about that, some of the comments made it sound like it may not always be a good idea and I guess I just didn't want complications as I have so little proper knowledge thus far (only discovered spirit keeping a few weeks ago) Mainly though it's the exchange rate because it really jacked up the end cost.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

EternalOdyssey wrote: Hello! I was kind of surprised at how many shops there were but all American lol it's nice to know there are other Canadians :D I look forward to checking out that shop, I'd probably need a reminder though :p
Same, it feels like there's very few Canucks here :lol: But that's okay, it's just intriguing haha.

Lol, well I'll be posting in the seller's announcement area, just like any other seller, there's rules and so on that need to be followed, in regards to selling. But perhaps you'll see it then, who knows? :)
Noctifera wrote: Myself and Hysteria are from different locales (we are different persons, your comment kind of makes it look like we're one person, but maybe in the funhouse mirror of time and space..) and we rarely sit still!

Lol, my bad, I should have said "Noctifera and Hysteria" XD Was in a rush when I posted that :P

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The exchange rate can definitely be a pain, our Canadian money feels a lot like Monopoly money sometimes.. *laughs*

I totally get it, but at least you could save on exorbitant shipping costs and the waiting with direct to spirit binding. That is what I opt for these days (plus the *Triumvirate*.. you should look into that, it's awesome).
I understand however as you're new it may not be the best choice right now. I can say from experience, it is just as effective to get direct bindings and it's nothing that should cause an issue with you from Creepy Hollows (some people worry it may drain energy and such, their bindings aren't likely to do that, it would be a similar experience to if you had a vessel -- only you will have it immediately with direct binding).

I will say, on CH there are very generous offers for new keepers -- they have a 1 CENT.. thing, let me try to find it..
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-c ... llows.html
So if you've yet to get a binding from them, I would go with this.. see how it is, and if you feel comfortable try direct binding in the future.

@Vey, it's cool! Just wanted to be clear. 2wk

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:The exchange rate can definitely be a pain, our Canadian money feels a lot like Monopoly money sometimes.. *laughs*

@Vey, it's cool! Just wanted to be clear. 2wk
:lol: Monopoly money indeed, I can agree with that sentiment.

And yep I understand. I will mention that the first time I heard of hysteria, I thought you two were one and the same myself, or at least were closely related, like siblings or something. XD

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Vey Nightshard wrote:or at least were closely related, like siblings or something. XD
Sisters from other misters~

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

MoonSpiritBoutique is a seller located in Canada. They have a review thread here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... 20boutique

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”