Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Necromancer/Medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Cyanite Death Stone

Postby Hekhare » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:40 am

2yn I'm looking to hear about anyone's experience with this stone, I've searched and came up with nothing so I thought "You Know What Just Order It!"
So taking advantage of the free shipping All Done.
Who else is interested in Death and Death energies?
2hp

Feel The Pulse Of Mother & Gaze Upon Her Beauty

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Necromancer/Medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Cyanite Death Stone

Postby Hekhare » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:57 am

2hp My Cyanite Death Stone arrived yesterday and wow did it have an energy all of its own kinda like that chill you get running down your back coupled with slight pins and needles with a cold draft where there is none, I also had a spirit binding of a Grim Reaper lol together the energy was intense and his communication pretty clear, his voice coming through mine was slow and well not what you would call creepy that would be disrespectful on my part but it was from death I suppose, apparently I've turned a few heads on the other side so I was told lol, when my mother passed when I was 22 it nearly destroyed me but Was a catastrophic change that set me free on this path, Death & Healing are my interests, so Ile take the death stone to work with me just to see what I get , see where Death has an interest in or around.
Around ten years a go I was working in a carehome and went to check on a client with a colleague to find a strangeness in the room We felt we had interrupted a process and be both developed sore heads, the man's legs were mottled and he was shutting down, called the senior to check him and She reported that there was no such thing he was fine..The man passed over 2 hours later and our headaches lifted. I was told yesterday I had been in the presence of a Grim Reaper...

Feel The Pulse Of Mother & Gaze Upon Her Beauty

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”