You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy/Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mikaela Hyakuya
Zodiac:

So just recently, December 18th, on my 20th birthday actually- one of my favorite idols committed suicide.... The last few days have been really hard on me (as well as all other fans and his friends, family, coworkers, etc) especially after hearing about him passing. I haven't been able to stop crying, my chest hurts, iv'e had constant headaches from crying and I have also struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts for years (which got worse when he passed) and I have been trying to find ways to cope in a healthy way. One way I thought of was to get him as a spirit companion because being able to have that connection with him would put my mind at ease and with how much he struggled during his life, I want to be able to tell him things I never could before.
What I want to know is, since it hasn't even been a week (though it feels like a year already), should I wait a bit longer before I go for that? In respect to his passing or something? I don't know if there's a "too soon" with this sort of thing, but I just feel like there is though I could be wrong. It's always better to be safe and ask then not, ya know?

<3 My Spirits <3

1 Male Sanguine Vampire <3
1 Male Jakosian Demon <3
1 Male Celebrity <3
1 Prehistoric Creature <3
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm there are threads that suggested to wait for 6 months to 1 year after they pass away. You might want to confirm it directly to the conjurers : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I agree with darkwing that you will want to confirm with the conjurer as all have different methods of connection and binding.

My impression -- while I agree it can be a great healing process to be able to reach out to his spirit, from experience I will tell you it's not advisable just yet.

The manner of death in this case can mean the transitioning spirit is in a volatile or confused state and they need 'time'. Time works differently on the spiritual realm, so this could be soon or it could be later. What I am sensing is that you don't want to go there right now. For what it's worth I am a practicing necromancer and so have frequent exposure to spirits throughout the afterlife process.

It is true that experienced conjurers can likely work with the spirit, but that whole of their energy when it's still transitioning fluctuates and may not be ready for binding.

You will want to give *yourself* time as well just to process things, this has affected you deeply and it might be a good idea to connect to his life-energy through memories in order to reinforce the positive emotional connection.
You can start connecting with his spiritual presence on a certain level by just expressing yourself now, speaking your thoughts and feelings openly as a form of release, writing a letter or journal entry or even post 'addressed' to him, sharing with those close to you, and generally celebrating and absorbing the achievements and positive moments of his life.

A nice alternative for you to empower this suggestion, rather than a binding may be to look into something like a Memoriam:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/A-MEMORI ... ESIRE.html

Return to “Spirit Keeping”