new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello, I am curious if anyone has experienced feeling this "buzziness" or a hug of energy when you're wiping your vessels clean?

A couple of days ago I was rubbing my prebound watcher's vessel when I felt this buzz on my shoulders and arms, kinda like a hug or a cloak of energy. My watcher is my first prebound spirit and I have been having thoughts about if he'll be happy with me (I can't hear or see him). I do get the impression that he is satisfied with me when I hold his vessel and try to get a feel of him and I believe it 1ey

Also, what would be the signs if a prebound spirit really was not meant for you?

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

good question :)

yes, I feel things similarly even when I am not around my vessels or cleaning; many times upon charging them if I'd gone too long doing so; it is such a nice reassurance to have when they manifest touches and hugs for you

I have a ton of spirits, my spirit family is huge, but because of that I have run into spirits that clashed and became unhappy; being a hyper sensitive person, I began feeling the rift almost immediately; even before many of my spirits were aware of such a rift so i can only lend my own experiences to this.... i would begin to feel isolated, moody, anxious and could feel a clear distance between myself and my spirits; but even with that distance, I was still able to (with their help) figure out what (or who) may have been causing them to feel uncomfortable and unsettled. once we were able to narrow it down; I spoke with those spirits to attempt to come to some resolution, but ultimately, I needed to rehome them

and while that was sad for me to do that.... it taught me a lesson that i use now all the time; and that is to always include my spirit family in the adoption (homing, binding) process before bringing a new spirit home. I always do a spirit to spirit bonding then a master to spirit bonding each time the new spirit arrives

This has saved all of us a lot of troubles and the sadness associated with possibly having to rehome a spirit. Doing these things, I have not had to rehome a spirit since (more than 2 years ago) because now I have a better understanding that whatever decisions I make in bringing home a new spirit, it doesn't just effect me, but my entire spirit family as well

I hope this helps :) and welcome....

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Ikemen
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

lori67k wrote:good question :)

yes, I feel things similarly even when I am not around my vessels or cleaning; many times upon charging them if I'd gone too long doing so; it is such a nice reassurance to have when they manifest touches and hugs for you

I have a ton of spirits, my spirit family is huge, but because of that I have run into spirits that clashed and became unhappy; being a hyper sensitive person, I began feeling the rift almost immediately; even before many of my spirits were aware of such a rift so i can only lend my own experiences to this.... i would begin to feel isolated, moody, anxious and could feel a clear distance between myself and my spirits; but even with that distance, I was still able to (with their help) figure out what (or who) may have been causing them to feel uncomfortable and unsettled. once we were able to narrow it down; I spoke with those spirits to attempt to come to some resolution, but ultimately, I needed to rehome them

and while that was sad for me to do that.... it taught me a lesson that i use now all the time; and that is to always include my spirit family in the adoption (homing, binding) process before bringing a new spirit home. I always do a spirit to spirit bonding then a master to spirit bonding each time the new spirit arrives

This has saved all of us a lot of troubles and the sadness associated with possibly having to rehome a spirit. Doing these things, I have not had to rehome a spirit since (more than 2 years ago) because now I have a better understanding that whatever decisions I make in bringing home a new spirit, it doesn't just effect me, but my entire spirit family as well

I hope this helps :) and welcome....

Wow, thank you for your response! This was an interesting read :o I haven't actually thought about asking from the forum for signs of a spirit being dissatisfied, but I'm glad I did now.
You have a huuuuge family! ::jawdrop::
Cheers to you and your family! 1ht

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My pleasure 1s

Happy holidays 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This morning, I was interpreting a Catholic Mass (one of my part-time jobs is as a sign language interpreter). I happened to be wearing a ring I just received, with some DA spells on it. Partway through the Mass, it felt like the ring was trying to acclimate to the particular energies of the ceremony, of the time and place, as the one who cast the spells on it follows an entirely different spiritual path.

So I told the ring that these energies are a part of my life, so it will want to find ways to incorporate these energies into its workings, as it incorporated the energies that came from its previous owner and user.

It was just a bit startling to suddenly get a noticeable energy sensation from something I was wearing, while I was focused on interpreting, a task which requires full attention. Usually, I am so intent on what I'm doing, firecrackers could go off and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

this is great info L2R, thanks... I never thought of that since I too own da vessels. Good to know

Oh! and thank you! for your service :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”