sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

furrybunny wrote: Went out clubbing and I asked him to lend me his energy for a bit and skipped lines at every clubs/ lounge. Was a great night except I wound up puking on the streets lols.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always skipped lines, gotten in for free, have VIP tables and comps. Just to give you an idea some tables go up to $20,000 where I go. I don't work with any demons personally. Except once when Azazel opened my third eye. But me getting free stuff has been a fact of life since birth. I never ask for it either. I think it's rude to expect or demand. I do work with watchers and I personally think they don't f-- with you. So yeah haven't puked with all the free drinks given to me.

I suppose I have maturity under my belt. LOL. Live and learn, nothing is free, and always pace yourself. It's easy to blame a demon, but always blame yourself first. They just give you the knowledge, it's what you do with it that messes you up.

If I was a demon, I'd screw with people too, seems like the most obvious thing to do, especially when people ask for stuff and never give anything back. And especially with all the whining. Tough love.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Asmodeus is a Friend to me and has been in my life for around 2 years, a friendship is giving and taking so he does get something out of it What ? He will not say But he gives to Me.
Some things are secret and should be kept to ones self But protection and Lust are just 2

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Friend. Lol

into my diamond matrix.....

Return to “Black Arts”