Can being convinced by an event affect communication reliability?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

f you ask a being a question and your interpretations of whether they did something or not about the question being asked affects the answer then does it make it less or more reliable to accept? I was just trying and it came up today. Like say if there is a problem that's not solved and you ask a question of whether they want to do something about it or not, if you don't see anything done then you might likely interpretate that their answer would be "No"?

If for example you asked an immortal to change a certain situation in your life but it didn't happen(e.g. more freedom), then my interpretation is that their answer to a prayer/request is a 'No' affected by the inaction would I be right then?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If you already have an idea in mind, your subconscious mind will try to please you. If you ignore the truth it will get used to lying to you to make you happy.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:If you already have an idea in mind, your subconscious mind will try to please you. If you ignore the truth it will get used to lying to you to make you happy.
But what about in terms of telling if a communication is reliable or not?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

ServantofJustice wrote:
Samsara wrote:If you already have an idea in mind, your subconscious mind will try to please you. If you ignore the truth it will get used to lying to you to make you happy.
But what about in terms of telling if a communication is reliable or not?
Wait for validation. That's the only way. In the meantime it is unknown. Over time you'll get the hang of it. Problem is people want certainty...In the meta world nothing is certain until it is.

Try it on something you already know is true, and something you will know soon.

You always have to leave room for error, and then recall the feelings you got.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Any time we go into a communication with preconceived notions, be it metaphysical or muggle communication, it can have a negative impact on our ability to receive the REAL message. In the meta world, our ability to really pick up on information will diminish as long as we're pre-scripting the answers. In the muggle world, people will get angry and shut down if they feel their actual message is taking a back seat to what WE have decided their answer is. Either way, presuming we already know the response is a barrier to communication.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Any time we go into a communication with preconceived notions, be it metaphysical or muggle communication, it can have a negative impact on our ability to receive the REAL message. In the meta world, our ability to really pick up on information will diminish as long as we're pre-scripting the answers. In the muggle world, people will get angry and shut down if they feel their actual message is taking a back seat to what WE have decided their answer is. Either way, presuming we already know the response is a barrier to communication.
How would you best tell if an answer is a preconceived notion or not if there might be subconscious influence from experience?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

ServantofJustice wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Any time we go into a communication with preconceived notions, be it metaphysical or muggle communication, it can have a negative impact on our ability to receive the REAL message. In the meta world, our ability to really pick up on information will diminish as long as we're pre-scripting the answers. In the muggle world, people will get angry and shut down if they feel their actual message is taking a back seat to what WE have decided their answer is. Either way, presuming we already know the response is a barrier to communication.
How would you best tell if an answer is a preconceived notion or not if there might be subconscious influence from experience?
Even the most psychic person can't give you the answer, because it's an individual feeling that is unique to you. For instance, my dream world is very psychic but there still are dreams that is just random images I picked up during the day. The difference is a psychic vision "they" want me to know is brought to the fore front of my vision. It's very sudden, and couldn't be anything I paid attention to, and it's when I am almost asleep or almost awake. And like all vision it is simply a perspective. How many times were we in an actual situation and our perspective was wrong? Like who started a fight. Or who killed who in a movie. Psychic vision is the same.

Other times I'll have a suspicion but when I confront someone they'll deny it, until later on they surprise me with the news and confess they were struck I knew. Like recently I asked my sister, who I haven't seen or talked to in months, if she was pregnant because i had a dream. The dream wasn't her being pregnant, it was me feeding piglets. She's born in the year of the pig. So I had to do some unraveling. I don't think of pigs during the day, nor do I like pigs. But I felt a very loving and nurturing feeling towards the piglet.

Prior to the Las Vegas shooting, I had a dream a crazy guy was trying to shoot people in a gold building. And I was hiding behind a door and a man was blocking me to protect me. The day of the shooting I saw myself being dropped into a fog. Where I freaked out and thought to myself I didn't want to die and woke up. So I knew that day something would be hidden from me.

I'll also have dreams stocks will move in certain directions. Sometimes the image is given to me without me thinking about the stock, sometimes I am forcing a vision because I want it to move in that direction. You'll know the difference between receiving and creating if you practice.

As for pendulum. For me it's spirit talking if it spins wildly in large circle without me wanting it to move in large circles. There are also times I'll see a streak of light spinning it when it's a powerful enough entity. Most of the time I'm just hoping. Though I won't say all right answers are large circles, since there are many variables.

What I do to ensure the pendulum reading isn't biased is to write the answer on card stock, turn it face down, shuffle it so I don't know what is what and hold the pendulum over it. I record the answer and wait for validation. Sometimes I'll test people and ask them to see if it's true. One that has worked for me is timing. I will put times under the card, and ask something like when will I know.

Future telling is not a computer, sometimes knowing changes the results since we are prepared. Sometimes we make different decisions because we know. Either become lazier and never see it come into fruition or more impatient thus ruining the results.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Practice, remembering what different things feel like, and enough honesty to be able to look back and say, "Well, I guess that one was wishful thinking" or "That was just my worries talking."

No one can go through this process for you,

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”