Custom Master Service of Medieval Energy: Worth it?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm thinking of if a master service for medieval energy would really be worth it or not and create more hindrances? I mean to have the energies that flowed in the beings/people who lived in those times to be inserted into and become a part of ourselves, as well as influence our mind to a degree. Whatever energies that enabled them to do better in endeavors or experience encountering certain beings on the Earth more.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I dunno exactly why but I have a strong feeling it will suits u very well ><

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

How many times are you going to ask about this, just get it already!

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

All I can say is, go with your gut.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

☆Aytide☆ wrote:I dunno exactly why but I have a strong feeling it will suits u very well ><
If you were brought up in an old way that has remnants of same ways people were in those times then it can be effective in activating any connections you have with that energy I'm guessing. If you can have yourself brought back onto their level, and away from the influences of 'modern society' + its notions so they fade from my mind?

For example I remembered before I went to high school mid years, or ran into the wrong magick forums there was this. I could accidentally picture 'people' standing near me in the corner of my eye if they were thoughtforms maybe by maybe associating colours of objects (e.g. Jackets and coats) to 'make' something of a similar form.

People in the old societies when they thought e.g. somebody became undead after death, or supposedly were a 'witch cursing people' while alive could literally 'see apparitions of them visiting' in plain sight. Which they then shouted out to everybody who panicked and did whatever they did.

There are both positives/negatives I guess but maybe this is something I should get in the future?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Well I'm sure there are definitely positives as well as negatives. For example, you look at that vampiric master service, it changes the person by having them consume less food and even less sleep. Which to some might be seen as negatives.
I personally don't think you'll make any progress done if you keep asking questions and contemplating, just waiting for someone to provide a solid argument against yours to convince you of what you may already want.
I'm not trying to bash you, this is just me providing my speculation. As I've already seen you ask numerous questions beforehand in chat and on the forum. Of course, it's good to ask questions, to look for hidden information that you might of overlooked, but only to have all that information for the final verdict that you choose for yourself.
If you are having an inner conflict of choosing of getting the master service or not, I suggest having the topic out of mind for a few days. Then coming back to it and seeing if you have any resolve of choosing, it usually works for me.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Well I'm sure there are definitely positives as well as negatives. For example, you look at that vampiric master service, it changes the person by having them consume less food and even less sleep. Which to some might be seen as negatives.
I personally don't think you'll make any progress done if you keep asking questions and contemplating, just waiting for someone to provide a solid argument against yours to convince you of what you may already want.
I'm not trying to bash you, this is just me providing my speculation. As I've already seen you ask numerous questions beforehand in chat and on the forum. Of course, it's good to ask questions, to look for hidden information that you might of overlooked, but only to have all that information for the final verdict that you choose for yourself.
If you are having an inner conflict of choosing of getting the master service or not, I suggest having the topic out of mind for a few days. Then coming back to it and seeing if you have any resolve of choosing, it usually works for me.
Decided I will get it later most definitely after the current issue is dealt with.

It's just that not much is known of such energies' effects so wanted to gather anything but still, seems similar amount.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:How many times are you going to ask about this, just get it already!
Awaiting results.

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Have you seen any results yet? If so, what are they?

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
It’s my birthday