Dragons and sauna

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I'm Finnish, and one thing we Finns like to so is going to sauna. Luckily for me I have a chance to go to sauna several times a week and I usually do, it's one of those little luxuries that makes life very enjoyable.

Today as I was relaxing in the sauna I paid closer attention to all the reflections I could see, there are wet surfaces around so light gives all kinds of interesting reflections to the walls. I noticed that all the reflections I could see reminded me of dragons, and even a splash of water on the bench looked like a dragon to me. It seems most of my dragon companions were enjoying the relaxing experience with me. Of course it makes sense that they might like it, the warmth and the fire from the wood burning sauna stove. It's nice to share these things with my spirit family and they are always welcome to accompany me whatever I do.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:I'm Finnish, and one thing we Finns like to so is going to sauna. Luckily for me I have a chance to go to sauna several times a week and I usually do, it's one of those little luxuries that makes life very enjoyable.

Today as I was relaxing in the sauna I paid closer attention to all the reflections I could see, there are wet surfaces around so light gives all kinds of interesting reflections to the walls. I noticed that all the reflections I could see reminded me of dragons, and even a splash of water on the bench looked like a dragon to me. It seems most of my dragon companions were enjoying the relaxing experience with me. Of course it makes sense that they might like it, the warmth and the fire from the wood burning sauna stove. It's nice to share these things with my spirit family and they are always welcome to accompany me whatever I do.
That is a great idea! My fire dragon really would love a sauna! Maybe all of them. 1ey

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

You really live a charmed life, I read the line about how you get to sauna several times a week (!!!) and stopped to take a breath. Haha! That is great, it must be a great way to relax and tap into those spiritual energies so I'm not surprised you could feel and see your dragons here even for that reason alone. It does seem like something a dragon would truly enjoy 2hp

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:You really live a charmed life, I read the line about how you get to sauna several times a week (!!!) and stopped to take a breath. Haha! That is great, it must be a great way to relax and tap into those spiritual energies so I'm not surprised you could feel and see your dragons here even for that reason alone. It does seem like something a dragon would truly enjoy 2hp
2hp
I really haven't taken full advantage of sauna in my spiritual practice. It's almost like the veil is thinner there and in the olden days it was considered a sacred place. It seems that now that I have acknowledged that the sauna can serve as a place of communication and spiritual interaction, I seem to get more and more signs of spiritual energies. Yesterday I saw a clear reflection of a wolf's head, which I take as a sign for me to invite a Tildercran to the family, as there have been other signs as well.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I must say that I usually meditate in the sauna, and when it was empty I would chant and say mantras. Uhm. So what is a Tildercran? *curious*

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SikruaSuncat wrote:I must say that I usually meditate in the sauna, and when it was empty I would chant and say mantras. Uhm. So what is a Tildercran? *curious*
I like the idea of mantras, must try that sometime.
Tildercran is an astral wolf, one of the living entities CH now has on offer.
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... 445&page=2
I think I've had one calling me for quite a while.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think this could be used as a divination method. Today, as I was in sauna I saw the refections of water on the wall and I could see a face of a badger, a lage hound and a deer of some kind. A little later I could see an image of a old woman's face which reminded me immediately of Baba Yaga.
I looked at the badger symbolism and it seems to fit me wery well right now, as does the deer.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Continuing this thread. I really think there might be something to these sauna "visions". Yesterday or day before yesterday, while in sauna my attention went to a particular place in the wall, this wall is made of plaster and over the years it has gotten darker in some places so I often see shapes on it. It's quite likely pareidolia, but perhaps my subconscious mind is communication things to my conscious mind.
So, this time as my eyes went to the wall I saw a face that I initially took for a dog's face but as I looked at it for a longer time it most definitely was a fox.
Since I have thought about spirit animals recently I think this might have confirmed that fox is indeed my spirit animal. One of them at least.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

As someone who has some pretty bad lung issues, I can't go into saunas for long without it becoming a health hazard. So, that said, I am EXTREMELY envious right now. XD

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm no doctor, but I believe a dry sauna, which is what the saunas in Finland are, is quite beneficial to lungs. There are many studies that have been done, and sauna is very healthy for almost anyone. It has always been regarded as a place of healing. Back in the olden days there as a proverb that said that if sauna, booze or tar didn't heal you, whatever you had was going to kill you.

Return to “Dragons”