You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

you can say amen if it feels comfortable for you; I do that on occasion when i feel called to do so; I usually know it's a calling when i say it without even thinking about it; aa Michael is the angel of God that sits next to him so if you feel called to say amen after thanking Michael, that's more than okay

And just because we may pray to angels it doesn't mean we are minimizing God's presence; quite the contrary, we are amplifying it, as even angels are recognized in and throughout all of christianity

I too am christian, but not as a religion but as a belief in (and follower of) christ. I am a spiritual being therefore I associate more with spiritualism

My relationship with my God is one of freedom and understanding that not all 'religions' are correct or incorrect; that we each have the option to worship and pray to our God, gods, goddesses in the way he/she speaks to us; God is not vengeful but loving so it is my belief that so long as I stay true to who I am, in the presence as I believe my God sees me, then I am always honoring Him/Her. God's angels are here to help us; it is God's will so praying unto them is not a sin nor does it diminish God's presence within our hearts, they are his messengers. Saying Amen at the end of every prayer and request to God, the heavens, is not etched in stone and no one will be cast into hell for forgetting (or choosing not) to say amen at the end of each... :) If you feel you want to say amen, feel free to do so but after you give your thanks to aa Michael

example: thank you, aa Michael, it is done. amen

But... it doesn't need to be or feel complicated, just keep it simple and the prayer will work for your friend and anyone who uses it

Blessings

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
Hlithium
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3

lori67k wrote:you can say amen if it feels comfortable for you; I do that on occasion when i feel called to do so; I usually know it's a calling when i say it without even thinking about it; aa Michael is the angel of God that sits next to him so if you feel called to say amen after thanking Michael, that's more than okay

And just because we may pray to angels it doesn't mean we are minimizing God's presence; quite the contrary, we are amplifying it, as even angels are recognized in and throughout all of christianity

I too am christian, but not as a religion but as a belief in (and follower of) christ. I am a spiritual being therefore I associate more with spiritualism

My relationship with my God is one of freedom and understanding that not all 'religions' are correct or incorrect; that we each have the option to worship and pray to our God, gods, goddesses in the way he/she speaks to us; God is not vengeful but loving so it is my belief that so long as I stay true to who I am, in the presence as I believe my God sees me, then I am always honoring Him/Her. God's angels are here to help us; it is God's will so praying unto them is not a sin nor does it diminish God's presence within our hearts, they are his messengers. Saying Amen at the end of every prayer and request to God, the heavens, is not etched in stone and no one will be cast into hell for forgetting (or choosing not) to say amen at the end of each... :) If you feel you want to say amen, feel free to do so but after you give your thanks to aa Michael

example: thank you, aa Michael, it is done. amen

But... it doesn't need to be or feel complicated, just keep it simple and the prayer will work for your friend and anyone who uses it

Blessings
Oh okay. Thank you! Learned something every day.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

my pleasure :)

blessings hon, for a happy brand new year ahead

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”