You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaze
Zodiac:

I'm curious if anyone has tried using a spirit box to communicate with their spirit. As a preference I'd like to create a bond communicating with telepathy, but a friend of mine runs a paranormal investigation team and sent me a video the other day. They were having a full conversation and the box was answering immediately when they finished asking questions so it got me wondering. Would that be a potential way to communicate? How reliable would they be? Just a thought I figured I'd contribute to the forum.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Not really. I prefer telepathy. The spirit box does a better job of picking up random human spirits/ghosts, IMHO.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Spirit box will never develop telepathy ability, my beings ban it.

ImageImage
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

JustinJ3x3 wrote:I'm curious if anyone has tried using a spirit box to communicate with their spirit. As a preference I'd like to create a bond communicating with telepathy, but a friend of mine runs a paranormal investigation team and sent me a video the other day. They were having a full conversation and the box was answering immediately when they finished asking questions so it got me wondering.

Would that be a potential way to communicate?
"yes but Its more infuensing randomness then building comunication"

How reliable would they be?
"can depend on a lot of things but you could try it with this link and see what happens."http://www.liveghostbox.com

Just a thought I figured I'd contribute to the forum.

JustinJ3x3
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I agree the preference is telepathy. And having other spirits come through and confuse things was definitely a thought I had on it. I don't plan on getting and using one, just curious about others thoughts and experiences.

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

I have a Spirit Box and I love it for ghost hunting. Communication with my spirit companions? Not so much. I like to leave it on the kitchen counter while I clean the house and I ask my spirits to use it if they'd like to speak with me while I do my house chores. It usually remains static with no communication. Out of the three times I've done this (house work usually takes me 30mins to 1 hr), I've only received a single hello from my Terra Dragon.

In my personal experience, my Incubus and my Gargoyle seemed interested in using it to communicate but have not done so yet. Maybe they don't know how to use it? Maybe they checked it out and decided they didn't like it? Who knows? I'll ask them their take on it this afternoon and get back with you.

Now, as far as ghost hunting goes I have held a full on conversation with pin point accuracy in my local cemetery. It's actually quite amazing! So this begs the question: If you have a Human Spirit as a companion, would they be able to communicate easily through it? I would say it's really up to the spirit in question. :)

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
JustinJ3x3
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Dirty-paws wrote:I have a Spirit Box and I love it for ghost hunting. Communication with my spirit companions? Not so much. I like to leave it on the kitchen counter while I clean the house and I ask my spirits to use it if they'd like to speak with me while I do my house chores. It usually remains static with no communication. Out of the three times I've done this (house work usually takes me 30mins to 1 hr), I've only received a single hello from my Terra Dragon.

In my personal experience, my Incubus and my Gargoyle seemed interested in using it to communicate but have not done so yet. Maybe they don't know how to use it? Maybe they checked it out and decided they didn't like it? Who knows? I'll ask them their take on it this afternoon and get back with you.

Now, as far as ghost hunting goes I have held a full on conversation with pin point accuracy in my local cemetery. It's actually quite amazing! So this begs the question: If you have a Human Spirit as a companion, would they be able to communicate easily through it? I would say it's really up to the spirit in question. :)
As for ghost hunting they are very interesting. He didn't have one the last time I went out with him and his crew, but he did have one of those digital display ones and it showed "bats" as bats were flying above us "broken" when we were standing in front of a broken tombstone, to which I still had some doubt because those were 'haunting' type words. But then it showed a word nobody knew and when he was looking up stuff on the cemetery later that night he found a list of family members who were buried there that owned the land (and who the cemetery was named after). Turns out that word was a name that as far as I know isn't used these days and she was one of the family members.

But back to spirit keeping, I still don't plan on implementing it, but I'm curious to hear what they say.

JennJen35
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I am a paranormal investigator/researcher and empath plus working on my other gifts I have and use SB7 ghost box, K2 meter's, Tape recorder's and I agree I get more human voices from it...My favorite way to communicate is through my pendulum and pendulum board which my girlfriend from Ebay made it for me and they work the best for me!!. Besides the k2 meter also works awesome for all my spirits..I am new to CH but not the paranormal/metaphysical world I have 4 dragons and 4 fairies plus a phoenix right now...I just bought my first spirits from Creepy Hollows a few plus a Gypsy vampire from Jules Magic Moon Offerings also and will update after working with my new spirits also!!. so far they communicate good on my pendulum when I call for them and also my K2 meter they have communicated good all my spirits even my dragons, fae's plus phoenix!!. I hope that gives you some equipment to try...My 2 favorites are the pendulum plus K2 meter's but I also can hear them at times telepathically too:).

Dreamsong
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
Zodiac:

I've tried a few times with my SB-7... I got a few interesting results, but the PROCESS of getting anything -- namely, recording the SB-7's output then running back through alll that with Audacity -- is a bit tedious. A few of the more interesting responses I'd gotten were a session I did on my birthday, in which I'd asked if they knew it was my birthday that day... and the responses were, in different voices/genders, a very quick-fire response of, 'No - Yeah - Maybe'. There was also the time when I asked if they were happy with my efforts as a spirit keeper and I heard, among other noises, a distinct, 'I'm not.' That one hurt! I think maybe whoever it was had been teasing sarcastically, but ouch! ^_^; (I try my best, here!)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”