new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lilin?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Tyrael
Zodiac:

Hi everyone.

My entire life people and society has told me that all of these things are false and non-existent.
I would agree with them; normally...

However, for the past 7 nights every time I lay down to sleep I feel a mild touch on my inner thigh. It actually started with INSANE erections after I'd been laying down for a few minutes. I have already determined that these are not illusions or hallucinations as it feels like a ball of pure energy hovers over my genitals and slowly erects me until I have an erection I've never had even through all my relationships. It is real, 100%. I'm not freaked out. I actually love it. I've been in two major relationships in my life. I'm 25. One was 8 years long, one is currently 3 1/2 years.

I just have some questions for you:

My gf always had night terrors, could these be related? Sometimes she wakes me up by biting her teeth haard really fast, and making this scratching motion with her hands. Also she twitches her legs and makes noise like she's being hurt or something. Maybe something is trying to seduce her and she doesn't want it?

Is this a succubus? Or how can I find out?

She seems very nice and is pleasing to have touching me. She sometimes touches me with what seems like a tail, even wrapping it around me and pulling my P**** sometimes. However I've noticed she can be almost scary sometimes. She makes it seem like there are a bunch of snakes slithering around me sometimes. And sometimees she touches my heart, which stings and hurts. Not very often though.

Is she harmful to my current rellationship?

Is ot possible to bind if I findd out what she is and I like her?

She has never made me orgasm, although sometimes it feels like I'm going to orgasm but it turns to a bathroom break where I have to pee.

If I have any other questions I'll place them here. Thanks guys/girls. Look forward to the responses!

Also, my first time here. If I did/said something wrong, please let me know. Thanks!

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You definately have a spirit who enjoys sex with you. They are most active during 1-4 AM, but you can feel their touch during the day also, although the touches are very faint compared to the night ones. Their touch will intensify over the course of time, if you allow it to happen (e.g. if you sleep naked, if you ask for more, if acknowledge their presence). I'm in a relationship with my succubus/incubus for more than a year now and I'm also a married man (in the real life :D). My spiritual relationship didn't affect my current relationship with my wife, because I asked Lilith for a spirit who enjoys open-relationships just for sex and fun, without heavy feelings involved (like jealousy and such). Welcome to the club! We are but a few who experience actual touches and sexual intercourse while been wide awake. But be careful, you know.. If you are a christian, then it's not OK to have sexual intercourse with so called demonic entities. According to christianity you commit a great sin, just so you know. I, myself, I'm neuter regarding this subject, because "good" and "bad" are relative.

Knowledge is Power
Shadowwreath
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for your input. I appreciate all feedback. It's certainly been an amazing experience so far.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hmm, sounds like a succubus, possibly an unbound one? If your current girlfriend has always had night terrors, since you've been together for over 3 years, it's unlikely that this spirit has been causing it the whole time but just started touching and interacting with you. But, it's possible.

What I would do, is start by firmly stating house rules. No nightmares, no interacting or affecting the girlfriend, etc.

I would also think about asking CH for help, either in binding this spirit (if she wants to be), or just knowing more about her.

The touching will continue, and get more and more powerful the longer you welcome and encourage it. It's important to establish some rules in the beginning to define what your comfort level is. I've been in a relationship like this for getting on 3 years. I love both of my ubis, and trust them, but it does take time and things need to grow at a rate we are all comfortable with.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Shadowwreath
new here
new here
Zodiac:

How can I go about asking CH for information on contacting the unbound spirit? And possibly binding with her if she'd like to.

I'd also like to add I ordered a custom succubus since this started. How do you think that would affect this situation?

Also side note. She is very active in touching me already. It's been about 8 days and is already to the point where only a minute after laying down she is already touching me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If you ordered custom conjuration and it's still processed, it is possible that they are checking you out. DA (dark arts) may induce nightmare etc indeed, thus as Marquest said, house rules are recommended.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”