Help:nightmares and other events (long read)

billyb
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elemental
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: heathdes
Zodiac:

Hi i am new here so i hope this is in the right area.

i have been suffering from severe nightmares and sleep paralysis my whole life almost several times a week.They are intense and seem very long and drawn out. I'm not talking about typical bad dreams i'm talking about horrible dreams that stick with me even after waking up. i am 40 years old and sometimes after these dreams im am scared to go back to sleep or even be in the dark cause i sense something is still around me and this feeling can last hours or days even.

my sleep paralysis isn't waking its in my dream's that im paralyzed .

examples of some dreams:

When i was around 8 was the first nightmare i was be chased by a witch type being and all i could feel was dread i woke up and my hands were missing and the was a transparent circle at the end of my bed slowly moving left to right about 2 inches in size (the transparency looked like when the predator turns on his cloaking on the movie).

one time i felt like i had woke up right after i laid down to sleep and there was a burned or charred corpse sitting up against my door i was scared and new i had to get away from it asap but when i tried to open the door an unseen force knocked me back onto my bed where i did wake up but this was the one and only time i was awake and paralyzed it feel as if my sheet was made of lead.

i had a dream where i wake up in my house with the feeling of evil around and none of the lights work
and its dark but somehow i can see kind of telepathically and in the kitchen was an evil woman standing next to a 7ft tall circle and i try to pray for help but all my words are jumbled and sluggish and then she laughs at me .(i have had this type of dream before where i cant pray and my voice is garbled).

i have a recurring one where it feels like im tied to a cross or just strapped to a board but standing up and paralyzed but there is one or more entities behind me but my head and body feels like it has immense gravity on it and i can barely move.

i have another recurring dream where im pulled down or like all my surroundings are ascending .

i have another recurring dream about snakes are everywhere.

the most recent one i felt as if i was on earth but in medieval time in like Jerusalem or someplace ,but it was also hell and there was Haitian vodoo man that hexed me and i asked him why and he said meet him in the attic of this gothic type church and he would remove it ,but when i got there he was looking out of the window down in the courtyard the was Jesus and he was in a battle with a large like giant skinny Ethiopian 8-10ft tall and was losing and when i turned to run the voodoo guy started chanting a hex but it was in my head not coming out of his mouth. then i saw the large Ethiopian in the attic . then i was transferred to the courtyard and there were demons chasing me into a dead end one was said im here to help you get out take these and jam them up your nose they were long pieces of wood splinters about a foot long he said hurry jam them all before the other demons reach me or i will be stuck here forever so i jammed them.

sometimes im a murderer and have extreme guilt that seems to stay with me after im awake also.

i always remember the dreams but sometimes i dont remember what happen after waking up

not dream related :
i saw a small orange glowing ball go over my house one night while i was outside it was about the size of a light bulb and it was shorter than the trees i remember being mesmerized by it but dont remember the rest of that night.

once i heard a woman in my bedroom about a 3 years ago plain as day she just said
'green"

before i was divorced me and my wife were almost asleep and we both heard a voice talk to us we both looked at each other and said did you hear that. she heard "is there a chair" and i heard "is there a sheriff"

i was messing around a few months ago and was trying out my new phone and did an evp in my kitchen
i asked if anyone was there and do they want to talk to my cats and a male voice said "____ you" but not censored.

i am not proud of it but in my current house i used to listen to really evil music and im not talking your typical death metal either im talking about a couple of bands that specifically use demonic names and chants and i wish i could go back and change that ,but i cant and sometimes those chants get stuck in my head and wont go away for days.

My dad says when he lived here he felt his whole bed shake.
I have felt here and in my last home thing press on my bed not like sitting but more like a large dog is walking across the other side of my king size bed that i sleep in alone.

But the strange nightmares and in dream paralysis have plagued me for as long as i can remember.

I have always been different for instance i try to avoid people at all cost im feel like if i leave the house something horrible is going to happen but at home im fine except when i sleep.
i live with my mother now in a large house and i haven't dated or had a partner for 15ish years.
no im not crazy im just not normal and i think something attached to me when i was little and drove me down a bad path and wrecked all normalcy for me ,but recently i feel somewhat empowered like im winning now but have a long way to go.

i did use drugs during my teenage years and i swear with those and meditation i visited places i wasnt supposed to for mere seconds at a time and once im pretty sure i either died or was dying i was in a misty field surrounded by people i couldnt see and there was a light beckoning me to walk towards it and then a friend started to talk to me and i jumped back to life .Some say it was a hallucination but i didnt feel intoxicated at all while i was there and it was peaceful in a way ive never felt.

Whats wrong with me possession,oppression,etc...?

Is there anything to help with the nightmares cause i feel that they are more spiritual than just mere imagination ?

p.s. once in my dream i was being stabbed by a demon and my cat spoke to me and said the demons name was simian ...not really sure how to spell it

Thanks and sorry for such a long read

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Those dreams sound awful. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this.

On a non-metaphysical note, I would talk to your doctor and see if perhaps you have any vitamin deficiencies or other diet issues that could be making it worse, as nightmares are often linked to a lack of vitamin B1, or too much B6. You might also consider taking a magnesium supplement shortly before bed (Calm is a good one).

As for the metaphysical side, here are a couple of options:
- Cleanse your house. If you don't know how, I suggest starting with the easy method--get some bundled sage, say a prayer for assistance driving out the unwanted energies and entities to whatever deity(s) you believe in, light the bundle, and carry it around the house to get the smoke in every space and doorway. I'm not kidding. Make sure you get the smoke in EVERY room--including basement, laundry room, etc.--work particularly on the corners and in dark places where something might hide. If you feel moved to do so, continue to pray as you go. Pro-tip: use a container to catch the ashes as you go so you don't have to sweep up when you're done and to avoid any embers causing a problem.
- A protection spell. Here's a good one you can do yourself.
- For added protection and to drive away negative energies, I found these very helpful.
- For a spirit keeping option to help with the nightmares, perhaps consider taking in a Baku companion.

I'm sure others can chime in with other methods, but that should be enough for now. I wish you best of luck!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
billyb
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for replying CrashingDown
before i discovered this site everyone said i was crazy (on other sites) but i feel very sane just spiritually abused in a way. I will try as you suggested in order because i am tired of this negative oppression consuming my sleep and waking time thank you for not making fun of me or calling me crazy cause my condition has caused me to withdraw from mankind,but i feel i have alot of common sense and feel very connected to to spiritual realm which no one in my immediate vicinity understands.

I still welcome any other responses to my post although i doubt most will read because of length .

Question ..I feel like ive been living a dark path ever since my first horrible nightmare (if it was a nightmare) and it progressed till a certain point (about 33)where i feel like i recognized it and changed course where i started feeling compassion and normal like a whole new individual..... I guess i looking for an answer where there probably is none why i could have been a negative bad person for years( i feel now as if i didnt live those years or as if i was replaced by an a different me without emotion) and then all of the sudden totally different and feel like my personality and soul made a complete turn around all by itself and be ashamed of who i was and how i lived for years like it wasnt me ,but now that ive changed for the good i am haunted ten fold by nightmares (thats the only way i think it feels it can attack me)..

I guess i feel like i was good then i was semi possessed for 10-20 years then it weakend and i am aware of my state and im trying to take control.. but i am aware that sounds crazy and i guess i was hoping someone would say all this is possible by a negative attachment or something ,but i know its very complicated spiritually and mentally so idk what i expected other than someone to listen ...
Thanks and i will try Crashingdowns advice and any to come

billyb
new here
new here
Zodiac:

just to add to the strange events i have (so many its hard to remember them all).

loud bangs right by my head as im trying to sleep.(this is follows me in different locations)

my name being called out as im trying to sleep.(this is follows me in different locations)

extreme heat all over my body as i am trying to sleep as if i have a severe sun burn all over.(this is follows me in different locations)

things caught in the corner of my vision but when i turn there not there but my cat sees the too.

foot steps in the adjacent empty room and sometime on the roof of my house .

smell of sewer or rotten eggs that appears out of nowhere and dissipates moments later (this follows me to different locations).

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

for one never think your crazy or going mad there is always a reason for things we just dont know what they are all of the time. its like they say if u can ask if your crazy its a sert that your not crazy.
one question do u smell smoke or burning from time too time and or see smoke when u close your eyes or from your peripheral vision. i ask this coss of u saying the rotten eggs smell and such

spirits lots
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Try the things I suggested. Give us an update after you cleanse the house. I hope it helps. <3

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

The only thing wrong with you is you have a healthy fear of the unknown. Welcome to the club! I however, pay good money for those experiences. If you are 40 you're born in the year of the snake so I can't say snakes are good or bad for you. It can be a symbol of treachery or spirituality. I once had dreams of snakes that freaked me out. But that's because I went and challenged some demon keepers on their forum. Ha! We all need a good scare sometimes. Live and learn.

I think dreaming of no hands is some kind of representation of you not being able to control your life. Hands are used in magic often to direct the will. Witches aren't bad people at all, however, if you cross them, like any other human being, be prepared to pay up. Witches however, were outcasted by society, and burned at the stake so maybe you feel like an outcast, and these are the imagery your mind came up with.

The question is do you want to befriend your nightmare bringer, learn about them, or just get rid of them? Sometimes we just have to nudge our perspective and we can experience a different reality.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
billyb
new here
new here
Zodiac:

"do u smell smoke or burning from time too time and or see smoke when u close your eyes or from your peripheral vision"

yes i smell smoke from time to time and i do see misty smoke when i close my eyes not just in my peripheral but all over sometimes i see misty smoke swirling about in the darkness at night.
probably not related but one night i looked out my windows and my whole yard was full of thick fog or smoke everywhere i ran and to my mom which was staying over come look at this and we looked outside just seconds later and it was completely clear.

"The question is do you want to befriend your nightmare bringer, learn about them, or just get rid of them? Sometimes we just have to nudge our perspective and we can experience a different reality."

Not sure how to befriend most of the nightmares i feel completely helpless i am not aware im dreaming and when i do have a lucid nightmare i try to force myself awake or if its not a nightmare i try to make good things happen cause i read thats possible but i can never seem to influence what happens i just realize im in a dream and usually after the realization it forces me awake.

Thanks for all the advice and i will post back after trying the steps above.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

defiantly sound jinn or demonic in nature have u ever worked or interacted with jinn they can be mean buggers and hold a grudge. heres my advice for what its worth meditate on the being who is harassing you for lack of a better word meditate on making peace with it and what it would like as a offering as a token of respect and ask it for forgiveness for any unknowing transgressions u mite have made against it.
if its a demon instead of a jinn an offering mite make it calm down like others have said making a friend out of it could bring rewards you would not even consider if on the other hand its a dick and just wants to cause you pain and misery then destroy the thing with all the might and magic u can muster. i personal would love a being such as this i have a thing for fighting against nightmares and find then rather entertaining one of my house rules is dont hold back on the nightmares lol bless them. well i hope this mite help

spirits lots
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Not sure how to befriend most of the nightmares i feel completely helpless i am not aware im dreaming and when i do have a lucid nightmare i try to force myself awake or if its not a nightmare i try to make good things happen cause i read thats possible but i can never seem to influence what happens i just realize im in a dream and usually after the realization it forces me awake.
Possible an spirit or entity is making it's presence known. Which could mean you are sensitive or have abilities. You could try to make offerings to appease the spirit to say hey "I'm not an asshole and whoever sent you my way is mistaken."

One ritual I do is to light incense and offer it to those who harm me that don't know better. At some point in your magical journey, you going to want to even the score with someone, and that might mean sending a spirit to screw with them. So you want to be in good favor with even the meanest guys. Or at the very least understand their is a balance between the thoughts and deed we do and the result and consequences we get.

You'll soon realize we're a crazy bunch. People here like nightmares. Especially the owners...https://shop.creepyhollows.com/nightmare-spell.html

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”