Third eye opening- what do you see in complete darkness ?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Sen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sen

So i know everyones experiences are different and therefore no judgements will be passed. I would like to know what you actually see when you focus on your third eye.
For me its been roughly one month since i started my spirit keeping journey, in the begining i see absolutely nothing except completely darkness. After 2 weeks, i started to notice red dots floating around but heres the catch, everytime i focus on the red dot it would disapear ? and then it would comeback when i relax.
Currently at one month mark, i begin to see a black circle with a white parameter around the black circle about a quarter size and the red dots are still around but more of them and they still disapear when i focus on them.
Now if im in a deep trance i begin to see area's that i do not recognize at all sort of like looking through a telescope, a very small area of the unknown and the same thing happens when i focus on the area, it disapears and i go back to complete darkness lol.
And as for the astral projection part it never happend to me yet, i only feel strong vibration in my left foot and thats it.
Lucid dreaming has occured twice where i begin to notice that i am dreaming but it only lasts for what i feel like a few seconds in the dream world and then i would wake up.

Thank you all for reading

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm did you mean the physical eyes or mind's eye (astral/spiritual vision)?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sen
new here
new here

The minds eye :D

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oo then if you meant the mind's eye (i.e. seeing while the physical eyes are closed), then it could show anything from nothing, flashes of light, then perhaps colors, until you see shapes and even faces or eyes or scenery : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sen
new here
new here

Oh, sometimes when i focus on my third eye i see bright white flashes x] like a super quick flash.

Sen
new here
new here

Sometimes i do see scenerys but its extremely limited vision like partial spots of an area lol suuuuper hard to focus. The more i focus the less see and then it just all went away. Sometimes it feels like im flying lol (weird as it sounds) through some purple-ish terrain.

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

With my physical eyes closed at night I can see a faint outline of the room I’m in and shifting colors. Last night was a bright blue blobs.

Sen
new here
new here

Interesting, does it start off in complete darkness and slowly appears ?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

For me, yes. I need to left my eyes closed for some while (~5-10 minutes), before I start to see things. Mostly moving shades, (moving) figures in black and white, colored shapes, orbs...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Return to “Meditation”