How much is too much?

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

How much is too much?

Postby Dirty-paws » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Hey guys, I have a question pertaining to spells.

So recently I've been buying a lot of spells from CH for opening my third eye, spirit communication, and spirit manifestations and I just had a thought strike me as I was looking through even more spells: How much is too much?

Will having multiple spells of the same goal be beneficial or negative? Will anything cancel out each other? Would you recommend multiple spells for this type of thing? I'm waiting for my recent batch of spells to be delivered before buying anything else at this time, but I just needed some insight in the meantime in case I'm wasting my time looking through the other spells.

Thanks!

My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon, "E" - Drow, "G" - Blue Dragon, "F" - White Dragon

Immortal Bindings: Apollo, Hades

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: How much is too much?

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:52 am

There's this article:
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... unded.html
But if they're from different casters, you might need to consult with each caster directly.

Too much may be when you feel it's too much to handle, or when you can't connect with each of them.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Kitsune » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:08 am

Too much is how much you think it is. It's different for every person.

I will say that spells/magick/etc items you have only really boost your own abilities. The more you focus on building your abilities and skills, and the stronger you become, the more effective those spells and bindings will be.

"Frustration is simply 'I can't'. Hate is simply 'I'm not'. Fear is simply 'I won't'. Negative emotions stem from resistance, and when you flow with the current rather than against it, that negativity will dissolve and your life will improve." ~Kitsune, companions, and friend

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Also, "too much" can be achieved by discovering that you're spending more than you can reasonably budget for. First meet your bills/buy necessities and put some savings aside, then with the leftover funds, make purchases for yourself. If a spell or service is expensive, save up for it instead of going into debt over it.

This might sound basic, but we've all had those "MUST! HAVE! NOW!" moments. This is just a reminder to let the logical half of our brain stay in the driver's seat when we're adding things to the shopping cart. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby DutchAthletic92 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Dirty-paws wrote:Hey guys, I have a question pertaining to spells.

So recently I've been buying a lot of spells from CH for opening my third eye, spirit communication, and spirit manifestations and I just had a thought strike me as I was looking through even more spells: How much is too much?

Will having multiple spells of the same goal be beneficial or negative? Will anything cancel out each other? Would you recommend multiple spells for this type of thing? I'm waiting for my recent batch of spells to be delivered before buying anything else at this time, but I just needed some insight in the meantime in case I'm wasting my time looking through the other spells.

Thanks!

Hey man,

I’ve spended a few thousand dollars on spells/services/infusions etc. If you can afford it or miss it. Go on. But the spells will work on long term. This isn’t some quick fix... I thought those spells would bring me results FAST! :) I became overwhelmingly enthusiastic :) It is really tempting to buy everything. They have so much cool stuff LOL.

Well guess what? I HAVE to practice. I’m doing exercises for lucid dreaming and astral projection. I started doing energy work and writing down my dreams. I’m reading books about psychic abilities astral dynamics, energy work.

So I have a huge collection of paranormal services and spells for life :) It will get stronger and stronger over time.

I’ve decided this is my path. I want to explore the paranormal universe. I know the spells are working. They work in the background but it will take some time to see drastic improvements which you can see with your eyes in this 3D physical reality.

This is something to take in account. If you seek some magick pill with instant results. Don’t buy anything, it will dissapoint you and leave you frustrated.

You could try a few spells to see, if I were you i’d rather buy those orbs. Multi power orbs and such are also great to support your efforts.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Samsara » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:03 pm

The only problem with too much is you don't know who's worked and who's didn't. You need to know because some spells are for whatever reason incompatible. I had a weight loss ring that only got me fatter. It wasn't until I gave it away to goodwill did I start to drop the weight. I am a health nut, so low carb, low cal, 3 miles of running twice a week, weight training, none of it was working. After I got rid of it, I went back to watching every health guru on the internet, and am finally shedding the weight even though I had a rich Christmas.

I find for psychic abilities, it's good to have spirits, because they can lead you into getting into certain states without over analyzing. IMO, you can't have enough spirits/entities, but you can have enough spells. Though the spell piece is good to have to focus your intent. It helps but is not a replacement for practice.

The next hint is to try hypnotherapy or guided mediation, because it will help you learn how to visualize, hold an image and go into a trance.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!

Postby Dirty-paws » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Thank you for the great advice everyone!

Just a little insight to my situation; I have been involved with the paranormal since 2001 and have recently dived head first into developing my "Clair"-senses since early 2016. I didn't really know what to do, though, until the start of this year. I've been a spirit keeper since July 2017 and I have seen an improvement with my senses since then, but it's not where I'd like them to be. I've also been an empath my whole life, but didn't know what that meant until the last few years. I still really don't know what to do with this ability other than heal people by letting them talk to me. o.o'' (So advice on that or a link to advice would be lovely!)

I'm trying to practice my senses/abilities when I can, but my current life situation is a little...well, let's just say chaotic. It's an emotional roller coaster right now and I barely have the energy to get out of bed and go to work. That's why I'm hoping spells will supplement me in my spirit work lol.

I still feel a little lost though. I always feel like I don't know what I should be doing and how I should practice. I try to meditate on my lunch breaks daily (and I feel like I'm getting nowhere because I don't know what I should be doing??), I talk to my spirits after work, I'm practicing tarot and pendulum work. What else should I be doing?? Maybe I'm too impatient lol

My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon, "E" - Drow, "G" - Blue Dragon, "F" - White Dragon

Immortal Bindings: Apollo, Hades

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby creepyhollows » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:24 pm

First, typically if you have multiple spells for psychic power they aren't going to cancel each other out, they are going to complement each other and fill in the gaps where one or the other doesn't meet a need. If you have any doubts you should consult with the practitioner(s) you are working with.

Second, there isn't "too much" if you are actively working developing and defining your abilities. Whether you are investing in bindings & services or you are doing all the work yourself the question of "too much" becomes simply when you feel overwhelmed. And in the case you begin to feel generally overwhelmed or specifically overwhelmed in a path, then you need to take a breather and allow yourself to acclimate to what you've already achieved.

Third, there are no instant miracles with magic. To really be successful with magic or Spirit Keeping you have to put in the time and be willing to create experiences where you can learn and grow. The power of magic is recognizing your potential and working to achieve the full extent of that potential. Whether it's working with magical amulets to help you further that opportunity along more quickly or going the journey alone.

I would really recommend seeing this article: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Samsara » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Dirty-paws wrote:Thank you for the great advice everyone!

Just a little insight to my situation; I have been involved with the paranormal since 2001 and have recently dived head first into developing my "Clair"-senses since early 2016. I didn't really know what to do, though, until the start of this year. I've been a spirit keeper since July 2017 and I have seen an improvement with my senses since then, but it's not where I'd like them to be. I've also been an empath my whole life, but didn't know what that meant until the last few years. I still really don't know what to do with this ability other than heal people by letting them talk to me. o.o'' (So advice on that or a link to advice would be lovely!)

I'm trying to practice my senses/abilities when I can, but my current life situation is a little...well, let's just say chaotic. It's an emotional roller coaster right now and I barely have the energy to get out of bed and go to work. That's why I'm hoping spells will supplement me in my spirit work lol.

I still feel a little lost though. I always feel like I don't know what I should be doing and how I should practice. I try to meditate on my lunch breaks daily (and I feel like I'm getting nowhere because I don't know what I should be doing??), I talk to my spirits after work, I'm practicing tarot and pendulum work. What else should I be doing?? Maybe I'm too impatient lol

Oh yeah, that one time mine was blast open...definitely not where I wanted to be either. We are just never happy.

During that experience I had no spells in my keep. It was either my djinn or khodam that made the experience so intense.

Entities often have magic, in their box of tools. They can shift tissue in your brain, change your aura or chakras without much effort from you. Spells still require effort and focus.

My recent connection with my new entity has brought me to a new level of awareness. I feel more psychic because of it. Thanks Magnolia!

But if your trying to be more psychic for some astral hanky panky then that is up to your companion. LOL. They know exactly how to open you up.

If you're like me trying to make a living with stocks then, that requires my focus and attention, an entity may not understand that part of our world to be as helpful...or maybe they do and I haven't asked the right questions. There's psychic...and then there is timing. You may know something but act at the wrong time.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”