new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I received my wajid djinn in the mail this past week, and last night I slept with his vessel and a "spirit comes out to play" stone under my pillow.

I dreamed I was subbing for an attorney in a law office, and was trying to find the paperwork for a case. One of my "coworkers" was a dark haired man who looked a lot like the actor James Frain, but he wore some kind of skull cap, and during the day I noticed he had some sort of beautiful woven carpet on his desk, and I thought he was praying over it. I wondered if he was a muslim.

My djinn is an Egyptian djinn. I think I was expecting him to show up more like an "ancient" Egyptian, than a more modern-looking one, but he seemed like a very nice guy in my dream, and I really liked him (assuming that was him!). He has a gentle smile and sweet personality.

Does anyone else have any experiences with the wajid djinn? Tips for kinds of wishes to make and so forth?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Djinns are shapeshifters, thus they can appear as they want or as most suitable for you : )

Mmm I don't have experience with that specific djinn, but I guess something in line with love or sexual wishes?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”