neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I didn't know whether to put this here or the meditation section since this seems to be a branch of the latter. I was looking for UV glasses. Not the kind that protect you from UV rays, like Sunglasses and what not, but a certain type of glasses that allows you to see the UV spectrum and in turn help you better at seeing things such as spirits, aura etc. While I was searching I stumbled upon something called Color Therapy Glasses. To give the short end of it, they are seven glasses of varying colored lenses that correspond with the color of your Chakra. Red for root, Orange for Sacral and so on. The one I was looking for was indigo for the third eye as the people who used them recommended that one if I wanted to see auras and spirits better. However I couldn't get them at the time, so I spent most of my time studying different forms of color therapy. As I found out there are various ways you could practice color therapy, such as meditating in a room full of the colored windows of your choice or immersing yourself under lights of said colors. In my case what I did was with the use of video editing software, I came up with a way that would fully immerse yourself in the color. What I did was I created pictures of solid colors. 8 specifically. 7 for the chakra colors and 1 white picture in order to simulate that of a flashing light effect. The idea being that I would make a flashing color video for a certain amount of length, where it flashes between white and the color of one's choice and all you'd have to do is stare into it for a long period of time and depending on how long you do if for it's supposed to effect the corresponding chakra to that color. Because the flash is instant and repetitive it forces you to focus on it even if you were looking away. So as a bonus it may help with concentration. If anyone suffers from Epilepsy or any seizure inducing ailments I wouldn't recommend it at best you'd get sick and at worse it may kill you. I tested it on myself because I wanted to see if it worked on me and I must say I've gotten varying results depending on the color I was using. But before I say what happened to me specifically I wanted to ask anyone out there.

Have you ever done something like this. Not specifically my example, but color therapy in general and if so how do you do you do it?

As for the effects on me it depended on the color. For example when looking at the red flashes, tears came out of my eyes. The Yellow flashes made me nauseous. The blue one seemed to push some strange air out of my throat. I haven't gotten all the colors covered yet, but it's a very interesting experience.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Never even heard of this, but OMG those glasses are expensive and I want a set. XD

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Alys wrote:Never even heard of this, but OMG those glasses are expensive and I want a set. XD
Ya it was news to me. I was more or less trying to find an old build I heard about where a guy was able to make UV goggles out of blacklight bulbs. The guy pretty much cut the convex end of the bulb which if done right would make a perfect glasses shape. Unfortunately I couldn't find it. When I did my experiment man was it grueling. I was basically looking at different flashing colors for 30 minutes per color. But the effects were interesting to say the least.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update. I ordered indigo color therapy glasses to see if they can be a useful aid.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update. I got the glasses. They are strange to say the least. Because they are indigo. They seem to bring out the color in everything. Not to mention I'm seeing things I haven't seen in a long time after prolonged use. Such what I like to call Static Vision. https://image.ibb.co/gTtXSG/Static_Vision.jpg As shown in this image I basically see a series of particles that look similar to that of TV snow. But it doesn't hinder or effect my vision in the negative.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yeah. Be careful. I had purple glasses on and almost got into an accident. When you're looking through color glasses you omit other colors, and might just run a red light!

I use color lights on chakras, part of my healing thing when I used to do it on people . Just an extra bump to accelerate healing.

Your cells respond to light of different frequencies in different ways. You can see experiments of indoor plant growers using blue vs red LED lights on their plants. By using one color some grow faster, but wilt early. Some grow fuller but is missing something else. I forget what, but to me it tells me white light is best since it contains everything our cells need.

Mess around with color for a little while to balance out the body, but it's not recommended long term.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote:Yeah. Be careful. I had purple glasses on and almost got into an accident. When you're looking through color glasses you omit other colors, and might just run a red light!

I use color lights on chakras, part of my healing thing when I used to do it on people . Just an extra bump to accelerate healing.

Your cells respond to light of different frequencies in different ways. You can see experiments of indoor plant growers using blue vs red LED lights on their plants. By using one color some grow faster, but wilt early. Some grow fuller but is missing something else. I forget what, but to me it tells me white light is best since it contains everything our cells need.

Mess around with color for a little while to balance out the body, but it's not recommended long term.
Thanks for the response. I heard of the light therapy one before especially with the plants, but I never got around to getting the proper colored lights for it. Though wouldn't it be easier if say a periodic switch between blue and red lights. That way you have the growth speed and making it fuller?

As for the glasses so far, aside from the static vision, nothing major has happened yet. Nor have I gotten into an accident with them regarding traffic lights. Though that could also chalk up to the stop light system we have where I'm from. In addition to the three lights which anyone who's color blind could tell the bottom is the go light there is a walk don't walk sign. Unlike the ones in say the U.S. Which has a two figures, one reddish orange and one whitish green, which would be confusing with these kind of glasses, our light has two unique symbols for each one. The first is the green figure, for walk and the second is an outline of an orange hand for don't walk or Stop. That said I don't wear the glasses all the time. Just at times when I need to use them.

I did an experiment with them, using Binaural Beats and Subliminals to see if they make a great aid to brainwave entertainment. Needless to say I got unique results compared to my other attempts at using them. For starters, listening to either or has caused the right side of my head, specifically where the right hemisphere of my brain is located to twitch and tingle as though processing the information it was given. Which often always never even happens before.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Though wouldn't it be easier if say a periodic switch between blue and red lights. That way you have the growth speed and making it fuller?
That would be a great experiment!

Though I repeat, use extreme caution when using those glasses. It's not that you can't see light changes, it's that your brain may lag, because it is processing your environment differently. What you say is logical, but just remember what is shows more of here it shows less else where. Of course if you're at home chance are you'll be fine. No quick decisions need to be made.

But I have not tried it with binaural beats. That sounds interesting.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote:
Though wouldn't it be easier if say a periodic switch between blue and red lights. That way you have the growth speed and making it fuller?
That would be a great experiment!

Though I repeat, use extreme caution when using those glasses. It's not that you can't see light changes, it's that your brain may lag, because it is processing your environment differently. What you say is logical, but just remember what is shows more of here it shows less else where. Of course if you're at home chance are you'll be fine. No quick decisions need to be made.

But I have not tried it with binaural beats. That sounds interesting.
I don't have the tech for it myself but I think if you have a couple of Christmas timers https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/ ... 003029.jpg and rig it to one plugged to blue lights and another plugged to the red. Then set the time to when you want one on and the other off and vice versa. You could probably be get the right switch system. I would also say much of why the fast growth one withered is because it drains the nutrients in the soil and fertilizer too quick. Like someone eating too fast and not taking the time to chew the food. Whereas the reason why the blue light makes it fuller is because it helps the plants process the nutrients more properly. I would say the way to do it is, to have it start with blue, then switch to red, then to blue again. Rinse and repeat.

I appreciate your concern and I understand what you mean. I wear them while walking outside though because I figure if I could get used to the different vision doing that so I could as you said before process the environment differently. I figure if I wear them out as well as inside, then my body and mind could adapt it to the point where I wouldn't need them. Think of it as sink or swim training. If I can go about my daily business with these glasses on without getting hurt or killed I may end up better than before.

I was inspired to do it with Binaural beats because much like it, these glasses are a meditation aid. So what better way to use them, than to combine them with another meditation aid. Effectively stimulating the mind by stimulating two major senses.

Return to “General Questions”