Tasking etiquette

sabinebiene
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Heyho
I hope you are all well and had a nice chrismas.

I am a very new spirit keeper, and soon will be a new spirit keeper with a lot of spirits (went crazy on the sales here...). I got a few with specific tasks for them in mind, healing, psychic opening and errr... "romantic companionship" mostly. However I dont have a lot of communication going on with my spirits yet, working on bonding, but I dont receive telepathic answers or such yet. So trying to wing that blindly atm.
My question is: Can I ask my spirits favors already, though I havent done the 30days bonding yet, or is that considered rude and too much asked too early? Say, I have an angel in my keep, who can heal, could it be seen as part of the bonding if I ask him to work his magic on me or should I try to get to know him first as tasking him immediatly would make him feel somewhere between unappreciated and used.
Does it depend on the spirit/ race individually?
What is your experience with tasking in bonding and your spirits reaction?

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom <3

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm it might be better to give them complex tasks when you finish the 30-days period, since they already know you by that time.
Some tasks that can be used for bonding as well are related to communication, sense exercises, etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
sabinebiene
new here
new here

hm.... i am not 100% sure i understand what you mean by that. what would be a sense exercise?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
sabinebiene
new here
new here

merci :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

De nada : P

Return to “Spirit Tasking”