Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've seen something about human entity bindings somewhere... and it sparked an interest : / how would something like that even work? is it considered Taboo? what are your experiences if you've ever had them?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

If you want a connection to someone (alive or dead), there is this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/A-MEMORI ... ESIRE.html

If you want a conjuration binding, there is this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMOUS.html

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

no, I just want info.... not a biding of sorts... I was just curious how it works... like what happens normally with a binding of a live person : /

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MadFox45 wrote:no, I just want info.... not a biding of sorts... I was just curious how it works... like what happens normally with a binding of a live person : /
You are a human entity. One way to bind you is to tie you up. Another way is a marriage license.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
MadFox45 wrote:no, I just want info.... not a biding of sorts... I was just curious how it works... like what happens normally with a binding of a live person : /
You are a human entity. One way to bind you is to tie you up. Another way is a marriage license.
Employment contract is also quite binding : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Human bindings with ribbon are considered WA, human bindings with latex are considered DA, but anything with lawyers involved and you're veering into the BLACK ARTS (they are master sorcerers).

Binding magically to another human is not a lot different than a binding to an entity of another plane besides the fact you are both within constant planar proximity. The consistent result of binding is that it is a way to formally seal a line of connection, that it may always be called upon to engage with the other and remain close energetically. Couples have requested this sort of thing, so it may be best for when you're committed to another human this way and/or do not have a strong enough intuitive link.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

It would certainly be interesting to know the results of a magick binding between two live humans.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darkwing dook wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Employment contract is also quite binding : )
Good point!
Human bindings with ribbon are considered WA, human bindings with latex are considered DA, but anything with lawyers involved and you're veering into the BLACK ARTS (they are master sorcerers).
Funny Noc!
heypanda wrote:It would certainly be interesting to know the results of a magick binding between two live humans.
I think this is what love spells do.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Samsara wrote:
heypanda wrote:It would certainly be interesting to know the results of a magick binding between two live humans.
Maybe they are similar in working, I think love spells are specific. A magickal binding between two live humans would assumingly lead to increased empathy between the two at least. Not necessarily love. But I get what you mean, I hadn’t linked the two spells (love and just binding) before. Also, love spells using BA I’m not sure would form such a link involving empathy. I wonder what sort of link that would form.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

heypanda wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Maybe they are similar in working, I think love spells are specific. A magickal binding between two live humans would assumingly lead to increased empathy between the two at least. Not necessarily love. But I get what you mean, I hadn’t linked the two spells (love and just binding) before. Also, love spells using BA I’m not sure would form such a link involving empathy. I wonder what sort of link that would form.
Bindings can be for anything really. Bind to good luck. Bind to bad luck. Bind to stop bad behavior. Bind to each other. Other than money, the only reason a human would bind to another is love...or obsession. Else there is very little reason to stick around.

Of course there are colors of magic, white, grey and black. White might be the empathy you say. And black being no natural empathy, yet forcing there to be a moment's worth. That's why those under black magic end up hating each other. I had a rich uncle who was under some spell. Married a sex masseuse, but is now disgusted with himself and her. Like he hates her and didn't know what he was thinking. He's trying to be a monk now. Not sure what kind of magic was used but I would classify that is black. Those ladies..um...yeah...dabble....

Return to “Living Entities”