Finding a Red Cap/Rusulka and etc in the wilderness or physical?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Our ancestors wrote of these beings, maybe upon encountering them in the physical. Do you think it’s possible to encounter them still somehow? I’m not saying that’s a priority but curious to know.

Do they really hang around at pools of water or castle ruins/old battlefields, and if so how exactly do they hurt you/how often?

I read in a book which documents creatures that ‘in times before’ people were not protected in their cars when travelling like today, and these kind of attacks happened to them as a result.

Frozentrickster
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Foxes
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Frost
Zodiac:

Oh, I have a story about those.
I used to take mountain joy rides with my dad. It was a kind of bonding time for us.
We were up in an awesome forest, having a chat and all of a sudden a horrible, horrendous pain hit my head. I heard chomps, saw a red blur and instantly connected the dots. Friggen Redcaps.
It hurt like the dickens and I'm like...ya idjit. Because I hadn't practice any protection spells or rituals in ages.
Within seconds, a hand reached out behind me, as if there was a passenger in the vehicle. It ripped the damn thing off my head. I heard it yell, an suddenly a loud grotesque snap.
I looked over my shoulder just in time to see out of my peripheral the redcap being tossed out the window with his head flopping like a rag doll in the wind.
The pain immediately went away.
It was my vampire J who did this for me. He crossed his arms and legs as if it was just a nuisance for him. Darn cool guys.

I don't believe there was a any large bodies of water near there for it and after all the trips up there for the joy rides and camping, that was the ONLY time that occurred. Not sure about an old battlefield...its a heavy native american location though.
As for passing into the physical...my dad never noticed but my head sure did.

A jack of all trades. A master of none. But often times greater than the master of one.

Return to “Black Arts”