First vampire ever.

MarianeElos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scionbound.
Zodiac:

Now, let me tell you a short story about my first lovely vampire so far. So I ordered my first vampire and she got here a few days ago. I was pretty excited about it and still am. When she arrived in the evening, I've started to feel pain in my chest, like something is about to jump out of it. I instantly realized it was her because when I checked the email, the order said it was completed. Her description was kind of interesting and I quote. FEMALE. SHE IS FROM THE AD 16TH CENTURY AND HAS SHOULDER-LENGTH BROWN HAIR, GREEN EYES AND FAIR SKIN. SHE IS DARK, POWERFUL AND FILLED WITH SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH. SHE IS SENSUAL AND SEDUCTIVE AND CAN BE PROTECTIVE AT TIMES. SHE IS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED AND IS VERY CRAFTY. When I read that - I was intrigued, but realized later that I am in some trouble, not in a bad way. The first night when I was trying to sleep, she was pestering me in my bed with her energies. A lot of the times I'd feel a burst of energy in my chest as it tightens and I'd automatically gasp for breath out loud. Is this something normal? Did any of you experience the burst like that? If so, please share it! Later into the night her energy became stronger and stronger. When I started to fall asleep, I suddenly woke up and saw kind of 'cartoonish' slideshow-picture that manifested in front of me. It was a silhouette of a vampire with victorian hat and dress and then disappeared right after. Although, she didn't let me sleep for good 3-4 hours and the other day I woke up with heavy bags under my eyes without getting much sleep. Even though I asked her nicely to leave me alone for today so I can wake up well-rested, she didn't. The very first night I stated to her to leave my girlfriend alone (the one I live with together) and asked Creepyhollows to bind me a vampire that respects that I am in a relationship. However, the other day my girlfriend showed me a bite mark on her arm. She said it was itchy and couldn't be a mosquito because it's winter. All of the windows are closed at all times. So I realized it was most likely my adorable vampire. I was mad at first she couldn't respect my only one wish that I've asked her not to do, but she did it anyway. I don't know if I should be mad, or if it was her who did it in the first place. I have mixed emotions but I can't stay mad at her for long. That's how a few days with my vampire escalated so far. Any opinion regarding this or any advice about it?

Oɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʟɪɢɴ. Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢs ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs.
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Several things which may help.

Set a time specifically for bonding with her, a time that she knows is just for you and her, perhaps toward or during evening considering she manifested so strongly to you at night. To me this feels less like a malicious rule breaker and more like someone that wants assurance that she will get attention. Perhaps stating that just because there are other people in the house does not at all mean that she will be forgotten or neglected.

And considering part of her discription mentioned how she can be very protective, perhaps ask her to channel some of that energy, which right now is going into avenues you don't want (not letting you sleep and such) into being a protector for the home you now share with her, it's her home now too afterall. Just my two cents on the matter. Hope this could be a bit helpful to you.

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Some of the things you experienced (pain in your chest, problems sleeping) might be due to an adjustment to DA energy. Some people have it harder and you also seem to be pretty sensitive to paranormal. These things should ease up after a first week when you get used to her energies.

Some DA beings like to push the limits a bit to see what they can get away with (in other words she might be testing you). You should confront her about your gf being bitten and state that this kind of behavior (if it was caused by her) is not acceptable by any means. Be honest about what you want from your vampire, what can you offer her and how she could be included in your life. You may tell her a bit about your gf, why you love her, why you want to be with her and why she should be safe and protected. It's not only yours, but your vampire's family now as well. I suggest you be strict, yet respectful and gentle. See how this goes.

MarianeElos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:Some of the things you experienced (pain in your chest, problems sleeping) might be due to an adjustment to DA energy. Some people have it harder and you also seem to be pretty sensitive to paranormal. These things should ease up after a first week when you get used to her energies.

Some DA beings like to push the limits a bit to see what they can get away with (in other words she might be testing you). You should confront her about your gf being bitten and state that this kind of behavior (if it was caused by her) is not acceptable by any means. Be honest about what you want from your vampire, what can you offer her and how she could be included in your life. You may tell her a bit about your gf, why you love her, why you want to be with her and why she should be safe and protected. It's not only yours, but your vampire's family now as well. I suggest you be strict, yet respectful and gentle. See how this goes.
I really appreciate for your advice, because I always need it when it comes to my spirits. It does make sense that I always feel their overwhelming energies when they first arrive, it was the same with all of my other spirits I've ordered from CH. I've took your advice instantly and started to talk to my lady vampire and told her why I love my girlfriend and why she has to be protected. Mentioned that she shouldn't bite her, nor interact with her in any way because I do not want my girlfriend to know that I have spirits. I do not know if it'll change anything, but I'll be sure to update you on this if you're interested.
shiningshadow33 wrote:Several things which may help.

Set a time specifically for bonding with her, a time that she knows is just for you and her, perhaps toward or during evening considering she manifested so strongly to you at night. To me this feels less like a malicious rule breaker and more like someone that wants assurance that she will get attention. Perhaps stating that just because there are other people in the house does not at all mean that she will be forgotten or neglected.

And considering part of her discription mentioned how she can be very protective, perhaps ask her to channel some of that energy, which right now is going into avenues you don't want (not letting you sleep and such) into being a protector for the home you now share with her, it's her home now too afterall. Just my two cents on the matter. Hope this could be a bit helpful to you.
I have more than one spirit with me, in total it's 5. I really don't know if I could dedicate my time to every spirit I have because that would consume a lot of my time. Knowing that I have job as well, and life to deal with. I do respect and love my spirits as much as I can, but I can't dedicate personal time for them even if I wanted to. I do try to talk to them sometimes out loud or in my mind as often as possible to show them that I know they're here, for them to not feel neglected. I knew what I'll have to chew when I first ordered the spirits, but I really do hope they understand my situation. Never in my life I want them to feel neglected because I love them dearly, just that I do not know where to start, now how to interact with them, I am not really experienced in this. There are times where I tell them to move something in my room so I can know they are here, but they never do that. There are times where I tell them to touch the exact body spot for yes or no, but they never do that either. But they touch where they please without wanting to communicate the way I ask them to. It's really confusing me.

Oɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʟɪɢɴ. Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢs ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs.
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

It's awesome that you had a honest conversation with her, I'll be waiting for an update :)

I know the pain of not having time for everyone. Yet some beings might appreciate one on one time more than general communication with everyone at the same time. So even if you don't have much time, you can dedicate it to a specific being. For example meditating twice a week with a vampire. Next week invite other being and so on. You can also invite them all or one by one to some of your daily activities. Like listening to music while you're driving(let them shuffle songs or try to understand what they like) to work/school/any other place. You can take a walk with them, watch a movie, read a book and so on :)

MarianeElos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:It's awesome that you had a honest conversation with her, I'll be waiting for an update :)

I know the pain of not having time for everyone. Yet some beings might appreciate one on one time more than general communication with everyone at the same time. So even if you don't have much time, you can dedicate it to a specific being. For example meditating twice a week with a vampire. Next week invite other being and so on. You can also invite them all or one by one to some of your daily activities. Like listening to music while you're driving(let them shuffle songs or try to understand what they like) to work/school/any other place. You can take a walk with them, watch a movie, read a book and so on :)
I really appreciate your answers and I really appreciate YOU, thanks for dedicating your time to me when you can. Just throwing this in here randomly to make your day. Besides that, I do talk to them in my mind almost everyday, I say goodnight, good morning, I love you after I go to sleep and wake up. All the time. To show that I love them, appreciate them, and do not want them to be neglected. But it's been one year and more and I do not feel more connected to my spirits at all. There aren't more occurrences, more sensitive feeling to touch, they don't even manifest to me in my dreams. And that is why I am struggling when it comes to communication and bonding to the point that I feel like ripping my hair out. It feels like I am going nowhere. And that is why I always look for help from someone that will help me bond with my spirits better, because it feels that my effort is fruitless. I've ordered two orders of bonding, communications, more connected to my spirits and I really hope it will help me in some way. Because whenever I read other people experiences on the forums, almost everyone have bonded with their spirits more than I ever did and it makes me feel sad. Because I really, REALLY, want this to work and have even deeper bond with them, but I do feel desperate at this point. Thanks for the advice though!

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you, it really made my day :) it's always nice to advice something when one is listening with an open heart.

I know what you're going through. I been through these feelings and still feel it from time to time. The best you can do is relax. Enjoy every little bit of contact you get from your beings. I'm pretty deaf and blind myself. Just recently I started noticing that I get more contact from my guys that I given them credit for. Don't hope for some grand experience, right now try noticing the little things. I feel touches when I meditate, yet I hear them best when I'm into some mindless activities (like browsing pinterest or smth) :D just recently I noticed a flood of thoughts that sound like me, yet doesn't really feel like me. I started writting it down. Got a long monologue.
Don't look into others, what works for others might not work as well or at all for you. Really your goal should be find things that help you communicate at least a bit, then do it more often. And as I mentioned DON'T STRESS the experience. Stress and frustration slow you down. Take a calm approach, your beings want you as you are and will work with you as you are :) Yesterday I asked X to maybe be a bit harsh on me to open my senses, what I got from him was "early". And I take it as it is. It's still a bit early for me :)

Think of this is learning to play the guitar. You have to work for years to be good at this. And communication is a similar skill that is rewarding when you practise it consistently for a long time :)

MarianeElos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:Thank you, it really made my day :) it's always nice to advice something when one is listening with an open heart.

I know what you're going through. I been through these feelings and still feel it from time to time. The best you can do is relax. Enjoy every little bit of contact you get from your beings. I'm pretty deaf and blind myself. Just recently I started noticing that I get more contact from my guys that I given them credit for. Don't hope for some grand experience, right now try noticing the little things. I feel touches when I meditate, yet I hear them best when I'm into some mindless activities (like browsing pinterest or smth) :D just recently I noticed a flood of thoughts that sound like me, yet doesn't really feel like me. I started writting it down. Got a long monologue.
Don't look into others, what works for others might not work as well or at all for you. Really your goal should be find things that help you communicate at least a bit, then do it more often. And as I mentioned DON'T STRESS the experience. Stress and frustration slow you down. Take a calm approach, your beings want you as you are and will work with you as you are :) Yesterday I asked X to maybe be a bit harsh on me to open my senses, what I got from him was "early". And I take it as it is. It's still a bit early for me :)

Think of this is learning to play the guitar. You have to work for years to be good at this. And communication is a similar skill that is rewarding when you practise it consistently for a long time :)
Interesting! How do you hear your spirits? When they said early? Do you use pendulum, or learned how to tell apart their sentences from your thoughts that doesn't sound like what you'd think normally? For how long you're together with your spirits, how long you've had them? I am longer than one year with them, some are less than that, but I never-ever got anything from them. And that's where I start to think if it's me that doesn't try hard enough? I take it easy like most of the time, but when there's no progress, everyone would feel a little bit frustrated since they want to communicate with the ones they love. Good advice nevertheless and I really love it! Because I do feel like we are in the same boat and have to share the same frustrations together when there's little progress. But, yes. Patience, patience, patience. Perhaps they meant that you wouldn't be able to handle it yet? It's the same as ripping your third eye open and you are not ready for it at all and might even go insane.

Return to “Vampire”