Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

But so to say for communication how do you prevent what you've read about them or their 'race of beings' from influencing you? Including if your subconscious tries to pick up from that?

Even if you try to talk as normal there's bound to be influence from what you've read sometimes, or you simply just let it be?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Knowledge is an asset, not a liability. It will help you weed out some responses that you KNOW aren't characteristic of the beings in question.

I'm thinking of an episode on here quite a while back where a user said that their [insert WA spirit types here] were being physically, emotionally, and verbally abusive. There is no way any WAs would behave like that, particularly not from practitioners like CH where the binding contract precludes spirits from harming their keepers.

I'm not saying the user didn't perceive what was described. I have no doubt they perceived something extremely distressing, but knowing that kind of spirit wouldn't abuse anyone, let alone their keeper, has to be Exhibit A in the campaign to delve into matters further and discover what's REALLY going on. One must then be open to the possibility that the WAs are innocent and the dialogue was internally, instead of externally, generated.

But going back to the question, using prior knowledge about that kind of spirit, a person will have a better understanding of when a communique is likely to be valid, rather than off-target.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Rockboy198
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
Zodiac:

Cbabe101 wrote:I'd also like to mention that this thread is absolutely wonderful! Bookmarked it so i can find it later on too. I'm doing the Red/Black approach. The first time I did it (Just a few mins ago) we got 27/52 right. which is just above 50%. So i'm really happy with that 1s As mentioned, practice practice practice! Practice makes perfect 1tu
Did you use telepathy to get these results? Have you also had a past of using telepathy with your spirits? I'm new to this stuff and still trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks!

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

This was very useful to me. I went from thinking that I know nothing about the beings in my keep, to realizing that there was some experiences that are very informative towards them. That sometimes I do actually hear some of them and know things about them.

Rockboy198
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:This was very useful to me. I went from thinking that I know nothing about the beings in my keep, to realizing that there was some experiences that are very informative towards them. That sometimes I do actually hear some of them and know things about them.
That's so great! I feel like im at where you were before. How did you realize these experiences and realize you hear them, etc?

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

Rockboy198 wrote:
Valkirija wrote:This was very useful to me. I went from thinking that I know nothing about the beings in my keep, to realizing that there was some experiences that are very informative towards them. That sometimes I do actually hear some of them and know things about them.
That's so great! I feel like im at where you were before. How did you realize these experiences and realize you hear them, etc?
Basically was waiting for some grand experiences and since that never happened I started to look into the smaller things. Like some random thoughts that doesn't really seem mine and so on. I sometimes can trace who said it, most of the time I can't. But some of it are informative enough :)

Rockboy198
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:
Rockboy198 wrote:
Basically was waiting for some grand experiences and since that never happened I started to look into the smaller things. Like some random thoughts that doesn't really seem mine and so on. I sometimes can trace who said it, most of the time I can't. But some of it are informative enough :)
I feel like when im attempting to talk to them, I may be forcing a response to myself because it just sounds like myself responding. Should I try to stop myself from doing that and just talk with no responses until I hear something?

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

Rockboy198 wrote: I feel like when im attempting to talk to them, I may be forcing a response to myself because it just sounds like myself responding. Should I try to stop myself from doing that and just talk with no responses until I hear something?
I really wish they would communicate in their own voices, but that doesn't happen. To be honest I don't have an answer and would be interested in someone else's response on this one. You just have to trust what comes through I guess, even though I got some pretty shady information that I don't take very seriously.

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Bump.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

One more suggestion:

When you are just starting out with communicating, DO NOT ask loaded questions.

I'll say it again: DO NOT ask loaded questions.

One more time: DO NOT ask loaded questions.

That means NOT asking things like "Do you want to be re-homed", "Do you get sick of my slow progress", "Does my girlfriend cheat on me", "Does my boyfriend love me", or basically any question where one of the possible answers would be a devastating emotional blow to you.

Do not ask these kinds of things via ANY communication method as a beginner. Not with telepathy. Not with pendulums. Not with Tarot. Not with Runes. (Especially not if you are also a beginner at interpreting Tarot or Runes.) Not with coin flips. Not at all. There is NO REASON to traumatize yourself in this way.

Carry on discussing now. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”