Conceptions about vengeful/tormented human spirits being malicious?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Are the conceptions of vengeful/tormented human spirits being ‘malicious’ often true? Because if so why hurt all people who had nothing to do with their suffering, instead of just go after the specific individuals?

Unless those spirits get to a point where they are frustrated due to feeling ignored out of pleas for help, and decide to ‘collectively punish’ everyone in that state.

You hear quite a few stories or entries about BA spirits like Sluaghs, Rusalkas and spirits that were people ‘not happy in life’? Rusalkas luring men to drown them for some reason according to people in old times for an example.

I’ve had a long-term fear of ‘the undead’, and often read tales of malicious spirits being once human who died a certain way. Is it really true, and are they then least likely to lay a hand on the people who have suffered just as much as them in life or almost, but are still alive?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm? malicious means "characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm", while vengeful means "seeking to harm someone in return for a perceived injury". You can see the commonality of those two terms : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I can't speak for spirits that belong to non-human species or races, as their motivations might be challenging for us to fathom without actively studying or researching those specific beings.

But looking at the headlines in any newspaper, I can regretfully say that some human beings appear to be malice-driven in this life. Unless they have experienced a massive epiphany showing them that they need to go 180° in the opposite direction, I can believe they'd take those hostile attitudes with them to the grave and beyond.

This doesn't guarantee that they'll instantly have expertise in causing earthly mayhem from beyond the grave, since even our loving spirits who strongly WANT to manifest for us find it hard to manifest in the physical world. Maybe all they'll manage to do is unnerve the folks who are sensitive to energies, when their angry spirits pass through the area bearing hateful thoughts.

But IMO, the hostile and spiteful humans of the world aren't likely to suddenly morph into sweet and kindly spirits unless they have the afore-mentioned epiphany at some point.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I can't speak for spirits that belong to non-human species or races, as their motivations might be challenging for us to fathom without actively studying or researching those specific beings.

But looking at the headlines in any newspaper, I can regretfully say that some human beings appear to be malice-driven in this life. Unless they have experienced a massive epiphany showing them that they need to go 180° in the opposite direction, I can believe they'd take those hostile attitudes with them to the grave and beyond.

This doesn't guarantee that they'll instantly have expertise in causing earthly mayhem from beyond the grave, since even our loving spirits who strongly WANT to manifest for us find it hard to manifest in the physical world. Maybe all they'll manage to do is unnerve the folks who are sensitive to energies, when their angry spirits pass through the area bearing hateful thoughts.

But IMO, the hostile and spiteful humans of the world aren't likely to suddenly morph into sweet and kindly spirits unless they have the afore-mentioned epiphany at some point.
But I meant more those who died in miserable or tragic ways becoming potentially vengeful/tormented spirits sometimes because of whatever, and maybe worse if that actually happens(Ending up randomly hurting people for some reason not involved in their death or pain leading up to it)? This is where they would have become like the BA human spirits written in encyclopedia. You hear about them a lot in old stories so what is that firstly?

Secondly would those kinds of ‘undead’ spirits be more likely to spare people who have suffered alot but are alive from harm if meeting them?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

A ghost is an imprint of your energy and memories, not sure if it's an actual consciousness to choose. But it keeps on reliving the memory. If you walk into a space with it's memory it may feel like it's attacking you.

And then there is your spirit which has no concerns, since it is no longer condemned to physical limitations. It can no longer die or have fears of loss.

I feel when you die, you could shed your bodies. All the decay and pain imprints stay in the denser realms such as earth. And all that is pure rises.

This is why supposedly people can seance historical figures, meanwhile the have already reincarnated.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:A ghost is an imprint of your energy and memories, not sure if it's an actual consciousness to choose. But it keeps on reliving the memory. If you walk into a space with it's memory it may feel like it's attacking you.

And then there is your spirit which has no concerns, since it is no longer condemned to physical limitations. It can no longer die or have fears of loss.

I feel when you die, you could shed your bodies. All the decay and pain imprints stay in the denser realms such as earth. And all that is pure rises.

This is why supposedly people can seance historical figures, meanwhile the have already reincarnated.
Are there such things as 'spirits who can't move on'? I mean I could pass as 'restless' since my 'self' tends to wander everywhere looking for answers, which is a trait that I carried on from my past life according to a reading to now. But I'm alive yeah.

I can understand as said that if you suffer, and it seems common folk has not ever lifted a hand you can eventually feel like directing your anger/hatred towards them in order to 'make people listen'?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ServantofJustice wrote:
Samsara wrote:A ghost is an imprint of your energy and memories, not sure if it's an actual consciousness to choose. But it keeps on reliving the memory. If you walk into a space with it's memory it may feel like it's attacking you.

Are there such things as 'spirits who can't move on'? I mean I could pass as 'restless' since my 'self' tends to wander everywhere looking for answers, which is a trait that I carried on from my past life according to a reading to now. But I'm alive yeah.

I can understand as said that if you suffer, and it seems common folk has not ever lifted a hand you can eventually feel like directing your anger/hatred towards them in order to 'make people listen'?
In theory yeah, but you are not one body. It's a matter of terminology. Mindy, body, soul. Ghost, spirit, soul. Astral, spirit, earthen body.
If you've ever left your body, you might experience your consciousness in both your body and your astral body. Some people can split into 100 locations, though rare.

There is a part of you that stays back if things are unresolved. Now what the actual terminology for that part of you is not all agreed up.

For instant in Islamic religions, some don't believe what is left (ghost)is not even you, but a djinn that is with you all your life.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”