sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What spirit or entity do you recommend for crime? This weekend there was a shoot out in my neighborhood because the cops were all on the strip protecting tourists! While I was inside, I did have to pray for it to stop. I want to get rid of these people once and for all. These jackasses are dropping the value of my property, as well endangering others. It sounded like high powered weapons. I know this because I've been researching machine guns and bump stocks and realize the world is full oblivious by standers.

I was really hoping it was just fireworks....but alas my ears told me otherwise. The news confirmed this. They really need to go straight to hell and come back as a toad.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I was looking into this as well. Since crime against women is high where I live. Sadly it's doubtful that any spirit could be much help against a bullet or any other actual physical threat. However I did found that there's a being called Catoblepas, and according to CH's encyclopedia "they are capable of stopping events from happening and often do when it is in their Keeper's best interest". Which is probably as close as it gets to ensuring physical safety...

At least it's my findings. Would love to hear what others have to say :)

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

That depends on how you mean to stop it. But this is my view on the matter. It's not as simple as say, killing criminals or making the laws stricter be it by practical or even supernatural means. If it was, crime would stop on the first criminal death. My guess would be to get a spirit or spirits that could help you find the roots of crime and the means to make sure that it isn't necessary. I would say start small too, start with minor crimes then work your way up to major.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Valkirija wrote:I was looking into this as well. Since crime against women is high where I live. Sadly it's doubtful that any spirit could be much help against a bullet or any other actual physical threat. However I did found that there's a being called Catoblepas, and according to CH's encyclopedia "they are capable of stopping events from happening and often do when it is in their Keeper's best interest". Which is probably as close as it gets to ensuring physical safety...

I have a djinn that keeps me out of trouble. I think this was why my mom had a bad case of food poisoning new years eve. It was to prevent her from leaving the house. She was in a total coma all the way to new years afternoon. However, they are over protective and I have very little friends. LOL.
AceOfSpades wrote:That depends on how you mean to stop it. But this is my view on the matter. It's not as simple as say, killing criminals or making the laws stricter be it by practical or even supernatural means. If it was, crime would stop on the first criminal death. My guess would be to get a spirit or spirits that could help you find the roots of crime and the means to make sure that it isn't necessary. I would say start small too, start with minor crimes then work your way up to major.
Well guess I can't wish for their deaths...LOL. Though I'm sure it's not that hard to die of your own gun fire or drug overdose. However, I wish they would stay away from my neck of the woods. Criminals are often attracted to certain neighborhoods. I'm sure if you can kick the spirits that attract them here you kick them out too.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmmh, angels perhaps? Archangels as well?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote:
Valkirija wrote:I was looking into this as well. Since crime against women is high where I live. Sadly it's doubtful that any spirit could be much help against a bullet or any other actual physical threat. However I did found that there's a being called Catoblepas, and according to CH's encyclopedia "they are capable of stopping events from happening and often do when it is in their Keeper's best interest". Which is probably as close as it gets to ensuring physical safety...

I have a djinn that keeps me out of trouble. I think this was why my mom had a bad case of food poisoning new years eve. It was to prevent her from leaving the house. She was in a total coma all the way to new years afternoon. However, they are over protective and I have very little friends. LOL.
AceOfSpades wrote:That depends on how you mean to stop it. But this is my view on the matter. It's not as simple as say, killing criminals or making the laws stricter be it by practical or even supernatural means. If it was, crime would stop on the first criminal death. My guess would be to get a spirit or spirits that could help you find the roots of crime and the means to make sure that it isn't necessary. I would say start small too, start with minor crimes then work your way up to major.
Well guess I can't wish for their deaths...LOL. Though I'm sure it's not that hard to die of your own gun fire or drug overdose. However, I wish they would stay away from my neck of the woods. Criminals are often attracted to certain neighborhoods. I'm sure if you can kick the spirits that attract them here you kick them out too.
In that case, you'd need something that would make them lose interest in your neighborhood. Something that would give them a good scare. Case in point, much of the reason why people praise a superhero like Batman is because without taking a life he's able to use fear to manipulate criminals into either leading him to the bigger fish or quitting crime in general. Mainly because criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot. His suit invokes the classic Bat-winged demon archetype, so when crooks see him even those wise to his act assume he's some sort of demon come to drag them to hell. If you want a spirit to make them leave, I would suggest one that is capable of invoking said fear. Or at the very least one capable of giving you the power to manipulate said fear.

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Samsara wrote:
Find yourself a Deathnote? 1s

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

AceOfSpades wrote:
Samsara wrote:

In that case, you'd need something that would make them lose interest in your neighborhood. Something that would give them a good scare. Case in point, much of the reason why people praise a superhero like Batman is because without taking a life he's able to use fear to manipulate criminals into either leading him to the bigger fish or quitting crime in general. Mainly because criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot. His suit invokes the classic Bat-winged demon archetype, so when crooks see him even those wise to his act assume he's some sort of demon come to drag them to hell. If you want a spirit to make them leave, I would suggest one that is capable of invoking said fear. Or at the very least one capable of giving you the power to manipulate said fear.
I never thought about going bigger and badder. I currently have arch angels. They don't do much to prevent crime. Though there are a lot of churches, and a few who supposedly exorcise demons around here. Not to mention the opened a funeral home nearby!

Down with the churches! JK.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

EvonyEmpress wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Find yourself a Deathnote? 1s
I honestly hope you're joking.
Samsara wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
Samsara wrote:

I never thought about going bigger and badder. I currently have arch angels. They don't do much to prevent crime. Though there are a lot of churches, and a few who supposedly exorcise demons around here. Not to mention the opened a funeral home nearby!

Down with the churches! JK.
Why not gain powers of illusion. You could probably subject crooks to horrors that would get them to stop.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Protective spirits might be your best bet here. Maybe you can bring a team of them on board, including WA and DA, specifically to watch over an area whose boundaries encompass the neighborhood you want to protect. Besides Volkhs and Wraiths, Gargoyles spring to mind. So do Watchers of the North, South, East, and West Towers, and a pair of Lares for each of them.

If you cast, do a ritual to set the border of the neighborhood. It can be done astrally if you'd rather not be seen casting spells out in the street. :) Renew the border protection regularly.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”