Quilin/Qilin/Kirin/Kilin

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Giving this topic a nudge! Does anyone have any experiences to share about their Ki-lin? 1c

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I love my Ki-Lin "C", she is quieter than my other spirits so far, but I've only had her for a month or two so we are still bonding.

I have felt her nudge my elbow several times and once when I was meditating I felt her standing next to me, like if I opened my eyes I KNEW she would be right there looking at me.

I have been dealing with some issues with dental work for almost a year and honestly it's been very trying and pretty much a nightmare. Since her vessel arrived I have gotten a better prognosis and finally resolved the issue a few weeks ago, thank god.

I mainly adopted her to help me deal with some mental health issues I have and I just saw a psychiatrist and received a better diagnosis than I could have hoped to. I was diagnosed with bipolar many years ago and I've always felt that it was not the right fit. I asked "C" to be with me for that appointment and at that point I received a diagnosis of Intermittent Explosive Disorder which, to me, is better than bipolar or borderline personality disorder (the other mental disorder I thought I might have).

I feel a quiet strength from "C", like she has my back but won't overstep, so I can learn but she is there to help me when I need her. <3

ImageImageImage
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I know this is an old post but I recently purchased a reverse adoption from CH and was delighted and intrigued to have been chosen by a ki-lin. I honestly didn't know anything about them. As humans I think it's funny that we kind of have the mindframe that just because we are not aware of an entity,that they are unaware of us. After reading everything I can find on her I can honestly say that I am humbled and excited to be chosen by such an amazing creature. I have severe PTSD due to a severely abusive past and find it hard to trust anyone. I felt this entity before she arrived and saw a small golden "glow" is the only way I can describe it . The feeling that came with her was so warm and loving and I immediately felt at ease. I am NEVER at ease. I also heard a soothing humming. Her vessel arrived today so I am excited to see what happens from here. I was also told that I will be receiving a free energy shot spell to help with forgiveness and self love (bogo freebie I think) ,because my other entities are concerned about me . Thank you so much CH! You guys are awesome! I will post more about my new ki-lin friend as things go along.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

In my keep I have a mated pair of dark Qi Lin, both from Bun Bun's shop. Sadly I have difficulty communicating with my spirits, but I have asked (and have offered them gifts in recognition of their kind service) and am certain that they work to guard and protect special family members in my life.

One thing I wish I could do is see them. Qi Lin descriptions vary a great deal (some sources suggest a giraffe, others hew more closely to the Eastern dragons.)

Oh, and another thing I appreciate about them is their strong morality. I do not have to worry that a Qi Lin would cause an unjust result.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental

Woah... The last post was a long Time ago, but i want and will contribute :)

My first Spirit is actually a Kilin too. To me, it manifestes as Lightstreaks and shadows i think... Even before I got the information it was there, so this was a nice thing to do :) Espacially because i have very little confidence in my abilities (to be exact: My Energy-sensing). So this meant a lot to me.^^
In the Moment the preferred Method of Comunication is Telepathy and let me tell you.... because of my second guessing most things i was...hmm.... just lets that it is good that my Kilin is so understanding and patient with me, wich helped me also a lot. I still take the Telepathy, the Comunication with my Mentalbody, with a grain of salt....but i am consitently learning to distinguish, although its still confusing..... TO make it short: It does not let me "feel" its presense (or presence`? How do one write this again....) via Energy or other Forms. Wich does not mean it does not comunicate withe me...

To make it short: I get the feeling, that its teaching/mentoring me^^
Wich I am glad and thankfull :)

So...this are my experiences sice it got to me.^^
I got it via reverse adoption about two weeks ago, more or less.

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
dogstar
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoté

Amazing timing! I just ordered a Ki-Lin from CH yesterday, then this thread pops up on today's topics!

I've loved the lore of the Kirin since I was a kid, and they have been on my wish list for a while. Yesterday, it finally felt like it was time to bring one home. I'm looking forward to seeing who comes through to work with me

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

What a nice coincidence! :)

I am curious about your expirience when your Kilin gets to you. o_o

In my case I never thought about or know about this being, so this was a surprise to me. Funny thing is that, at first, I could not feel the connection (wich does not have to mean anything, other then me not have the sensitivity for this being) and still I have Problems. I know it´s there, but when I look at how the Angel I am working with from time to time (this angel is not a binding. It came to me in my Reiki-Master Ceremony to help me with my Reikiwork in the first place), it feels like my Kilin is keeping some distance? Well...we are still in the bonding process, so... there is a lesson to be learned here! :) When I get to it, i will post my Angel-Experiences in the right Thread. :)

Again: I am curious how you will experience yourr coming bond, please keep us up to date, yes? *grin*
There are far to little Posts about this Spirit....

dogstar
new here
new here

Kobald wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:32 pm Again: I am curious how you will experience yourr coming bond, please keep us up to date, yes? *grin*
There are far to little Posts about this Spirit....
I'm still waiting but I will definitely update when they arrive and I've had the opportunity to work with them!

I've been in a bit of a negative slump, so it may take some time to connect. Then again, I am hoping that having the Kirin around might help me work through some of my blocks. 🤞🏼

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte

I wish you very well with this "deblocking" (can I say it like this? o_o) work you will have to do ^^
I am certain that your Kilin, wich will come to you, will help you with this.

Mine was very active yesterday. All in all, it is more active since i have restarted my Energywork (Reiki in the first place).... So yours will surely become more active, if it is not from the start. All in all.... in the Description they are kown for their patience... So no worries here ;)

dogstar
new here
new here

Kobald wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:30 am I wish you very well with this "deblocking" (can I say it like this? o_o) work you will have to do ^^
I am certain that your Kilin, wich will come to you, will help you with this.

Mine was very active yesterday. All in all, it is more active since i have restarted my Energywork (Reiki in the first place).... So yours will surely become more active, if it is not from the start. All in all.... in the Description they are kown for their patience... So no worries here ;)
My guy arrived a few days ago, and I am already in love with him!

I didn't receive an email from CH when the binding was done (I'm guessing that was because I had also ordered a physical item that hadn't shipped yet, so the order wasn't technically complete) but I *knew* when he arrived. A sudden calm settled over me, and there was the sensation of being outside in the sunlight, in a breeze, even though I was indoors. I checked my order notes and, sure enough, there was his info.

The heavy, negative emotions I had been carrying around these past couple of weeks felt like they were slowly dissolving the day he arrived as well.

I am still learning how to work with him, but he does feel extremely patient. I think I may have seen him in a dream, too? It felt like him, but it was a person, not a Ki-lin. I've never seen anything in the lore I've read, or the CH description, that says they have the ability to shift their form, so maybe I'm wrong. Is it possible for spirits who are not known to manifest in human form to do so in dreams?

Anyway, I am really enjoying him so far. I'm can't wait to learn more about him.

Return to “Creatures K-Z”