Can they find you? and How can you tell what type of spirit they are?

coreyt0304
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So a friend sent me two "gremlins" that took a liking to me and i'm new at this and have been trying to figure out what they really are. I get a very dominant almost rebellious feel from one looks kinda like a bratty boy cat but more dominant then a cat more muscular more...grummpy cat. The next is more like a person like a bubbly nosey caring somewhat naive sometimes bratty girl. I can't pinpoint types of entities and that part is driving me nuts. Especially after coming on here and seeing all the different types. They are harmless and have only been good to me other then occasionaly getting under my feet but just has me curious.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm I guess you'd need to get used to energy signature of various type of spirits first until you can distinguish them easily. Then, to be able to create protection filter to anticipate those who mask their energy.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
coreyt0304
new here
new here

Someone sent me a spirit or "gremlin" as she called it. She dosn't know about the whole "spirit keeping" stuff but has the third eye and had this "gremlin" and a few others for years. Anyway, when I came to Creepyhollows and saw all the different types of spirits it made me curious what this "gremlin" is. I'm still new at all this though and am just now able to single out telekenetically whats me and whats not and that is hard enough but trying to figure out what type of "spirit" I have visiting me is the question. The vibe I get is masculine but childish almost like...This is gonna sound silly but the way it feels is like a slightly more rambunctious version of a grumpy cat.

coreyt0304
new here
new here

Energy signature? So unrelated to this but energy signatures, is it possible if you feel random rare bursts of giddyness that could be an "energy signature?"

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

coreyt0304 wrote:Energy signature? So unrelated to this but energy signatures, is it possible if you feel random rare bursts of giddyness that could be an "energy signature?"
It could be the effect of the energy to you, but not necessarily the energy signature. There are various possible races which can induce the giddiness feeling in general, and individuals from other races may be able to generate similar effect : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
coreyt0304
new here
new here

Any suggestions how to figure out different feelings of different races?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

coreyt0304 wrote:Any suggestions how to figure out different feelings of different races?
This:
darkwing dook wrote:Mmm I guess you'd need to get used to energy signature of various type of spirits first until you can distinguish them easily. Then, to be able to create protection filter to anticipate those who mask their energy.
Think of it as identifying different languages, first you need exposure to the language, then comprehending it until you know which one is French, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew, etc. before distinguishing the dialect e.g. Belgian vs Quebec, Mexican vs Chilean, Moroccan vs Saudi, Mizrahi vs Sephardi, etc.
Then prepare specific anticipations to determine whether the person speaking those language does come from the region or from other places, perhaps questions or habits only the natives know the answers etc.

Salvetti
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

I like that language analogy, Darkwing. That's a great way of putting it. How long does this process usually take?

I think Trimtone is amazing and very effective.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Salvetti wrote:I like that language analogy, Darkwing. That's a great way of putting it. How long does this process usually take?
That's difficult to say. Even learning various languages can be different for each individual. If you are non-native who were introduced to English since young, you can learn it quicker than other language. On the other hand, there are high-context languages like Arabic, French, and Japanese which even the natives may not fully understand all the nuances.
Thus, it may depend on you and the spirits: )

Return to “Spirit Keeping”