new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So I was going to sleep, at 9 I was in bed sleeping, and I woke up at 11. I could't sleep at all, at around 3am I start hearing knocks on the roof, and I saw a really black shadow on the top corner of my room that was never there before, now this is when the creepy stuff happens, every time I closed my eyes I felt like someone was walking to my bed, like I could feel the presence, at one point I open my eyes and for the fraction of a second I see a big man on the side of my bed, he was all black like a shadow, at this point I'm scared but I just try to keep sleeping, and every time I close my eyes I hear a knock on the roof, I open my eyes, the knock stop. That happens for about 3 or 4 times until I decided to ignore it, I closed my eyes and hear the knocks again, one knock, two knocks and suddenly PUM! That sounded like a bottle full of rocks collapsed on the floor, I scream and now my heart is going full speed, I just empty my mind to keep calm, at this point I wasn't scared anymore, I was mad like really mad, I needed to sleep since I had first day of class tomorrow and that <<Removed by Mod>> was <<Removed by Mod>> with me on my own home so I just put my headphones and some music to ignore everything, I hear some knocks and now my blanket just moved like someone was taking the blanket off me, I just get the blanket and now I feel the blanket on my leg, and I feel pressure like someone is rubbing my leg, at around 4 or 5 it was gone, I did the banish spell with copper that I found on the encyclopedia but I have never done any kind of spell or anything like that, today my mom told me that my dog was shivering for no reason and puked on the floor, will the spell work even if I have no experience on that subject?

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Interesting experience, I've had something similar to a lesser degree. Since none of the entities that have bothered me have harmed me, I didn't banish them. What I've done is setup a barrier around my room, so only invited entities can enter, so if it turned out to be a friendly that wanted to talk, I could do so later outside of my room. However a shivering/puking dog does seem like a bad sign.

Since you have never cast a spell before/don't have much experience, it won't be as effective as a seasoned practitioner, as a skill it does take practice to improve. Since I don't know all the factors, I don't know if it worked. Like any type of spell, I would recommend both knowledge and experience, but it is possible to pull it off with neither, however that is not the safest option.

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley
laughtag99
new here
new here
Zodiac:

carl9010234 wrote:Interesting experience, I've had something similar to a lesser degree. Since none of the entities that have bothered me have harmed me, I didn't banish them. What I've done is setup a barrier around my room, so only invited entities can enter, so if it turned out to be a friendly that wanted to talk, I could do so later outside of my room. However a shivering/puking dog does seem like a bad sign.

Since you have never cast a spell before/don't have much experience, it won't be as effective as a seasoned practitioner, as a skill it does take practice to improve. Since I don't know all the factors, I don't know if it worked. Like any type of spell, I would recommend both knowledge and experience, but it is possible to pull it off with neither, however that is not the safest option.
Today I went to sleep and didn't had any problem I kept a copper coin on the room, and it was a normal night, I talked to my mom about what happened and told me that my aunt that lives with us had a similar experience on that room at the same hour years ago, she told me that someone pushed out of the bed, but at that time she was living alone.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

It sounds ticked off, TBH. Maybe it doesn't like you're invading its space.

I would talk to it and let it know that this is your space now, but it's welcome to share it if it will communicate with you in a non-violent manner. You can also release some of the negative energies in the space with white sage smudging. Aim for all the corners of the room, don't just wave it around willy-nilly.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Do you practice shielding?

It sounds like what you did may have worked if it has indeed left you alone, though if you aren't already casting personal shields around yourself, you may want to start. Also cleansing the space after banishing (not sure if that was part of the spell/ritual you did or not) but cleansing after banishing is always a good idea to clear out any residual, negative energies.

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
laughtag99
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Eilana wrote:Do you practice shielding?

It sounds like what you did may have worked if it has indeed left you alone, though if you aren't already casting personal shields around yourself, you may want to start. Also cleansing the space after banishing (not sure if that was part of the spell/ritual you did or not) but cleansing after banishing is always a good idea to clear out any residual, negative energies.
It's been like three days and I haven't got any incidents, looks like it's gone, I'm gonna look for a cleansing spell since the ritual did not involve any cleansing thanks for the advice!

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

laughtag99 wrote:
Eilana wrote:Do you practice shielding?

It's been like three days and I haven't got any incidents, looks like it's gone, I'm gonna look for a cleansing spell since the ritual did not involve any cleansing thanks for the advice!
No problem, anytime ^-^

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”