Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: my vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Last night I had thought of the idea to astral project so I could try and communicate with my spirits because I've been having some issues with that. I did a little research and then went to bed. I was partially attempting it but I didn't think anything would happen as I was just beginning. But as I was falling asleep i was sort of jolted awake as my body felt different. Everything kinda felt tingly or fuzzy and I felt like I was moving a bit. I ended up opening my eyes on accident and it looked like there were colors moving around on the walls and ceiling above me. Is it possible this could be related to astral projection?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maybe the transition phase?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
TheoJean
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorns, Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That sounds like a hypnagogic state, which yes, means you were in fact very close to successfully projecting! This is a state our mind enters right before we fall asleep, and since the goal of projection is "mind awake, body asleep," you were in fact quite close (or just close to falling asleep normally, but if you were that aware, projection seems more likely to me)

Conjurer, witch, pagan, healer
Follower of Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto and Amaterasu-Omikami

Ti and Dia [Dragons] - As [Jakos Angel] - Ru, Si, and M [Unicorns] - Dr [Night Droll] - Star [Siolo] - Li [Hellhound] - Pha [Angel] - Olli [Fire Angel] - Fp [Vukodlak] - Lux [Wild Cat] - Ja [Jackalope] - Av [Golden Eagle] - Soot [Hell Lion]
Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This sounds like your third eye is beginning to be able to translate energies, specifically it sounds like your astral vision is developing and so you are seeing things. Further developing this sense can help you to see when you do astral project as you'll be able to see what is going on around you in greater detail.

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”