new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Helloo everyone,

So going about tell you all about my experienced I have been having and so here it goes and I hope my english and grammer is ok lol.

Anyway I ordered from CH nymbos orgy both females name F and C and I order succubus name N and since doing that I been getting tingings all over my body, face, hands, other parts of my body and each day and is amazing and my vessels are even not here yet aswell and I live in the UK.

I also done little test the other day, I was near work and asked my nymbos in my head to touch my left hand and then my right hand and I soon I asked this I felt the tingings sesentions in order.

It could of been my succubus aswell, I would never leave her out love them all.

As I am writing this I am feeling the tingings again and I share a few thing I do each day and about myself, you see I have always been into spiritual awaken things' there is big things going right and massive exciting things going to happen to our planet and the whole of universe and the veil is thinig each year.

So since I am new spirt keeper these are my things I do each day, I do third eye mediation which are bina tones and I listen to Solfeggio Frequencies all 9 of them and when I go to bed I listen astral travel mediation frequencies so that I can build up my vibrational and build myself up to do astral project which I want to do.

I have been listneing to Solfeggio Frequencies and thrid eye mediation off youtube for a few years on and off, before I got into spirit keeping.

I also light a red candle in the morning before i go to work and in the evening when I get home with some incesenses on and also I talk to my spirits in my head during the day and evening and tell these if offerings for you and how I feel, what feel and about anything really etc

Sorry for my long form post and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

J 1s 1hg 1ey

Cyrex
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

Very nice seems you are very happy. Im also about to have a succubus somewhere ^^

Cyrex
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

I maybe schould remove this post..

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing this ^^ It sounds like you are off to a wonderful start and well on your way to having stronger interactions and building up your skills.

You're doing great! Keep it up 2hp

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”