Sanguine Dragons

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Kim1999
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: raven

Kitsune wrote:I just want to clarify in case there's any confusion, this is not a race of vampire-dragon hybrids, but rather a pure draconic race.

I am still learning more about their race and culture, and I'll update as more info arrives.
your Dragon sounds really cool .I Have one myself also been with me for sometime now

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi great post thank you for bringing it forward. As for my 1 thats now with me. Please dont worry. No confusion not a hybrid.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Kim1999 wrote: your Dragon sounds really cool .I Have one myself also been with me for sometime now
Angelsmile wrote:Hi great post thank you for bringing it forward. As for my 1 thats now with me. Please dont worry. No confusion not a hybrid.

That's interesting you two. I'd love to hear about them. ^^ There are different races of blood drinking dragons, and each may have different home realms.

I say races, because just like Sanguine Vampires for example, there are many different groups and variants with the same general characteristic of drinking blood. Thus the use of the classification of 'Sanguine' as an umbrella term for all who share this characteristic. There is not just one single race of vampire known as Sanguine, so that could also add to confusion, which is why the use of other terms is added to specify the single race you're referencing.

Back to dragons. There are many races of Sanguinary Dragons, and each has unique characteristics about them. The most notable features of the particular race I work with are their generally darker scale colors, and a unique feature on their back near the base of the tail which I'm still trying to figure out.

Sanguinary (to differentiate between the race I'm familiar with and blood drinkers as a whole) Dragons also have different tastes as to what kind of food they prefer. Like how in some medieval legends dragons will steal and eat virgins, while others raid farmlands for sheep and cattle.

I also want to add a cool trait that the Sanguine Dragons have. They are nocturnal and have slit pupils as well as a functioning Tapetum Lucidum (latin for Light Tapestry).
(For those who don't know, it is the layer of reflective cells lining the back of the retina that allows for better vision in dark and low-light conditions, and is the glow you see in cats' and other animals' eyes at night.)

I'd love to hear what you have to share about your companions and experiences with them. ^^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte

Hi would be good to chat sometime. My 1 has just come to me this last week. So at the moment im concentrating more on building up a strong relationship

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm sure there are many races/tribes of vampiric dragons. Pure draconic or hybrids. Kitsune's ones probably noone works with.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte

Hi i asked the conjurer specifically for this. As this person is a professional in this field. Who i know personally aswell as professionally.
I know 100 percent this is the same as in this topic.
Now whether you choose to believe this or not. That is your concerne not mine
As ive said to others viewing this topic. If you look you will find them
As of now i will not partake in further discussion on this matter

Kim1999
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: raven

Kim1999 wrote:
Kitsune wrote:I just want to clarify in case there's any confusion, this is not a race of vampire-dragon hybrids, but rather a pure draconic race.

I am still learning more about their race and culture, and I'll update as more info arrives.
your Dragon sounds really cool .I Have one myself also been with me for sometime now
Hello kitsune sorry to bother you here ' I Applied for a account at satan and suns nobody has answered back can you help me thanks

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Kim1999 wrote:
Kim1999 wrote:

Hello kitsune sorry to bother you here ' I Applied for a account at satan and suns nobody has answered back can you help me thanks
This is not the place. Send an email to Akelta about it. You can find it on their website.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Eilana
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Very cool information Kitsune, thank you for sharing it ^^

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Eilana wrote:Very cool information Kitsune, thank you for sharing it ^^
You're welcome!

Just an update:

I've been working a bit more with these dragons, and have a much better feel for their energies. The energy of Sanguine Dragons feels very cold and dark; think old abandoned graveyard (bones everywhere, not buried) in a deep ravine cut off from any light with the night sky far overhead, and a very intense predatory flavor.

It's a very beautiful and primal energy.

Return to “Dragon Races”