new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sen

Last night for new years i started drinking at around 4pm ish. I passed out at 7pm shortly after i woke up at around say 1130pm just so that i can see the ball drop for new years. Afterwards i tried to go back to sleep like flipping n turning and then i had this suuuuper intense vibration hit me my hearing went out and my whole body was vibrating ( i could not move at all)( i felt fear and excitement because it might be one of my companions)and then i saw two green orbs(i assume) was eyes
And then a body showed up it wasnt human looking at all and then it disappeared(lasted about 10 seconds)And throughout the night i could feel the vibration on my body and it felt like it was coming from my box fan (unsure) and right before i would does off again the vibration would hit me and would take me to another (place) idk i was on a train the first time and dont remember the rest anyhow this lasted till 4 or 5 am lol.
Ive never projected before but i know what lucid dreaming feels like (sorta) where u have control while u dreaming. I hope my moment in fear didnt scare my companions off because it was the first time >_<. Its sorta like sky diving for the first time and your body trembles in excitement and fear lol.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm perhaps transition phase to almost lucid dreaming?
Have you tried replicating the experience without the drinking?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sen
new here
new here

I was completely sober when this happend. Still feeling odd about it, i still get tingling sensations but that body paralysis was mind blowing and the image is still in my mind. Throughout the night i felt a heavy presence on the side of my bed. Couldnt see anything though ._.

Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm sure it didn't scare your companions off, they likely have a different view of what is going on and are more aware than to be scared off by something like this ...

It's hard to say whether this is AP or lucid dreaming because of the drinking. Alcohol and other substances can greatly affect the mind and third eye. I think darkwing made a very good point in trying to replicate this without the drinking. It does sound like you were in an altered state though which can lead to the astral projection or lucid dreaming state.

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Sen wrote:I was completely sober when this happend.
Rrr, not just feeling sober, but to cleanse the alcohol from your system. I guess 80-hour period of not drinking can be good.

Basically what Eilana said : ) It can have either good or bad effect.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sen
new here
new here

Will try the 80 hr out :] and thank you guys for the inputs :D i just gotta keep working it.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”