sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vey Nightshard wrote:An entity is a being that is still living on the astral plane. A spirit is a being whom had died, either on this plane, or on the astral plane.
*in reply to "I get what they mean by entity now"*
Yeah I know. But what does that even feel like? Like a spirit of a djinn vs an entity djinn. Do they do manifest differently like both wish and presence? Are both capable of possession? Or is it just an entity.

I find my entity gives me signs he is near by tapping on the walls. Like if I have a convo and he starts tapping on the walls I know he'll appear in my dream. If he doesn't tap on my wall. I won't dream of him.

I feel like he grants wishes too. Like I have a deadline and projects, but my mom keeps bugging me to drive her across state during my project deadline. I just wish she stops bugging me during this time. Right after she called me to ask me to book her an airplane trip out of town for the dates I need her to leave me alone.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

They can feel different from spirit to spirit, entity to entity. It's largely individual, not specific to either entity or spirit, and also depends a lot on how sensitive you are to energy and the metaphysical.

With myself, I tend to find the same sort of sensitivities, whether it's entity or spirit. Different ones have different things they will do, (some will lean over and hug from behind me, others I feel a brush of a wing on my shoulder, and yet others I've felt almost a "zap" on random body parts, as if they rapped there, haha) and while it feels faint, sort of, where it's just barely tangible, it's there.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Living Entities”