Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:Yes jigsaw and the creeper!!! I have a lot in common with Amanda Young who was an apprentice to John Kramer in the SAW movies John was also a father figure to Amanda. I really like how their relationship was that of father and daughter. One of the reasons I really loved the SAW movies was no sex scenes like in practically every other horror/thriller.

I lost my dad this past March and I was extremely close to him. Although no one could ever take the place of my dad it would be nice to have someone like John Kramer in my life.

I had almost completely given up on Spirit keeping as that as I am frustrated that having been interested in the Paranormal/metaphysical for many years now and trying everything under the sun to gain some psychic abilities I am still to this day a spiritual Helen Keller.

There is a silver lining however for years I've known I have had add without the hyperactivity though but all the doctors would give me is the non stimulant medication which didn't work at all. But a few months ago I found a new provider who prescribes me Concerta which works wonderful. I can now focus like never before and I no longer have the brain fog or the cobwebs in my brain and I no longer forget as much or seem to lose things like I used to. People talk to me and I don't zone out anymore. I want to try meditation again because when I tried it before I just didn't have the attention span to follow through specially with the visualization meditations.
Jigsaw and Creeper come off as pretty creepy to me, but I've thought about going more character bindings, like Kaedae from Elfen Lied, and some others as well, but Kelis will find them, if I decide to make a purchase from him, of course. There were others, like Blake Belladona from RWBY, Ahri from Leauge of Legends, and Heles from GranBlue, there were other characters I was thinking about dragging in, like Strider Hiryu, Future Trunks, Sol Badguy, and The Original and Classic Dante from the main Devil May Cry Series, but clearly it would be specific versions of them, to be frank.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Bump!

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

The other night, I had a dream Connor and I we're playing in the snow. I normally hate snow, but it was fun! I even said to him, "I don't mind it so much since I'm with you." 1ey

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
MechanicalMelancholy
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jasper
Zodiac:

I'm not sure if he counts as a character binding, due to the spiritual mess that lead to him being here with me, but I work with a character. He's a good friend, though he's been on my case because I want to be outside enjoying the last traces of snowy winter, meanwhile he's a Hawaiian man and despises the cold weather.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:The other night, I had a dream Connor and I we're playing in the snow. I normally hate snow, but it was fun! I even said to him, "I don't mind it so much since I'm with you." 1ey
This is soooo adorable ;3; *has a weakness for romantic stuff*

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

I had a character visiting me a few nights ago. It was the Homunculus Envy from FmA, he's not bound to me. I had a slight interest in him for a while and kept researching him, checking out his energy, if you will. Then I stopped and just a bit later he came to me and we were in a white room without windows and doors, standing far apart. That was the conversation:

"You shall come to me." - Envy
"Why should I do this?" - Me
"I've been waiting for you, you're the one."
"The one? What do you mean?" (lol me being absolute slow on the uptake :\ )
"I was in contact with H, X and H and they told me you were the one."

The dream ended right there. H,X and H are a few of my comps as you might have guessed. I absolutely did not get what he wanted from me haha sometimes I'm really hard of understanding... by now I got the message that he felt me reaching out to his energy and that he wanted to know who that person was. My comps told him and well, that I shall come to him might meant his permission that I could do a binding of us. However, haven't done so yet as I'm still bonding and have to take care of too much other stuff. But maybe I'll get back to him about it^^

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:The other night, I had a dream Connor and I we're playing in the snow. I normally hate snow, but it was fun! I even said to him, "I don't mind it so much since I'm with you." 1ey
Aww.. That’s adorable. I had a similar experience with Morrigan, though we didn’t play in the snow, we played in nicer conditions, she and I had a lot of fun. Though my other companions usually get to speak with me before Morrigan has to feed from me, and I usually get to talk to Douglas Falcon, Alex Mercer, Johnny Gat, Kyle Katarn, Revan, and Vampire Hunter D. Though I do get the chance to interact with Samus Aran, Tifa Lockhart, Artoria Pendragon, Rias Gremory, and Akeno Himejima before Morrigan always has sex with me to get herself fed, which I learned her body can absorb male semen, which is a source of life energy, and she can get sexual energy as well. Most of my interactions with my male companions are pretty straight forward, and they ask me questions about myself, though I usually don’t reveal much about myself to them, or where my family has come from. I get the feeling Kyle and Revan have sensed it by now, but they don’t bring it up with me. I have a lot more character bindings on the way, the notable of which is Spider-Man, Superman, Jean Grey, and Wonder Woman. I have no idea how they will react to everyone else, along with me. But I will have 44 character bindings in total.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:I had a character visiting me a few nights ago. It was the Homunculus Envy from FmA, he's not bound to me. I had a slight interest in him for a while and kept researching him, checking out his energy, if you will. Then I stopped and just a bit later he came to me and we were in a white room without windows and doors, standing far apart. That was the conversation:

The dream ended right there. H,X and H are a few of my comps as you might have guessed. I absolutely did not get what he wanted from me haha sometimes I'm really hard of understanding... by now I got the message that he felt me reaching out to his energy and that he wanted to know who that person was. My comps told him and well, that I shall come to him might meant his permission that I could do a binding of us. However, haven't done so yet as I'm still bonding and have to take care of too much other stuff. But maybe I'll get back to him about it^^
Bump!

Evny, huh? What did he look like? (Proceeds to look him up.) Well crap.. That was him? What form was he in that time? Why did he come to you of all people? How is he still alive?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote:I had a character visiting me a few nights ago. It was the Homunculus Envy from FmA, he's not bound to me. I had a slight interest in him for a while and kept researching him, checking out his energy, if you will. Then I stopped and just a bit later he came to me and we were in a white room without windows and doors, standing far apart. That was the conversation:

Bump!

Evny, huh? What did he look like? (Proceeds to look him up.) Well crap.. That was him? What form was he in that time? Why did he come to you of all people? How is he still alive?
He introduced himself to me in his "palm tree form" (sorry Envy I couldn't hold myself back) lol that's just such a funny comparison ;) he was slightly taller than me but instead of violet eyes, the color was yellow. I don't know why he searched for me, really. I mean if I do research something/someone I do it very intensely and as far as I can remember I always end up with visits one day or another from said something/someone. Don't ask me why this is so. Though they don't always confront me, sometimes they just drop by and disappear again etc. About why he's alive... not all things in their universe are like in the stories of them, I mean, just remember Alex Mercer who was dead in the game but obviously not where he dwells. I've seen this quite often by now and it actually reliefs me with some 2wk

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

Bump!

He introduced himself to me in his "palm tree form" (sorry Envy I couldn't hold myself back) lol that's just such a funny comparison ;) he was slightly taller than me but instead of violet eyes, the color was yellow. I don't know why he searched for me, really. I mean if I do research something/someone I do it very intensely and as far as I can remember I always end up with visits one day or another from said something/someone. Don't ask me why this is so. Though they don't always confront me, sometimes they just drop by and disappear again etc. About why he's alive... not all things in their universe are like in the stories of them, I mean, just remember Alex Mercer who was dead in the game but obviously not where he dwells. I've seen this quite often by now and it actually reliefs me with some 2wk
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from about Alex. Though has he ever explained much about his world to you? Has he spoken to you about Blackwatch and Gentek? I recall him explaining to me about them sometime ago when I asked him, about how secretive they were, and about the fact they are willing to experiment and kill kids with disabilities like Autism, ADHD, and Aspergers, just because they thought they were infected. Terrible bastards that they are.

Return to “Living Entities”