sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh, and don't overlook prankster spirits. Get some of those and task them with making criminals constantly fail, fail, fail at every turn. Their guns jam, they try to mug someone who turns around and beats them to a pulp, they try to rob a store and cops walk in just in time to make an arrest. Let them never succeed in their crimes, but end up in jail because all kinds of freak accidents stopped their progress.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote:That depends on how you mean to stop it. But this is my view on the matter. It's not as simple as say, killing criminals or making the laws stricter be it by practical or even supernatural means. If it was, crime would stop on the first criminal death. My guess would be to get a spirit or spirits that could help you find the roots of crime and the means to make sure that it isn't necessary. I would say start small too, start with minor crimes then work your way up to major.
I was raised in an upbringing with old traditions and I will give my input from what punishments society/governments should use I believe works best.

The punishment should match the crime, pain caused onto victim/others and be dependent on amount of guilt from the perpetrator. If the crime was horrible and caused alot of pain then the execution must be done in a way that 'pays' for it in equal amounts. e.g. Murderers who commit the most horrible type of killings on their victims deserve the most horrible deaths. Maybe have or offer the victims a choice to carry out the executions if death penalty is required like friends/family or loved ones.

This might sound controversial but the reason you can argue that punishments(Not involving death) or executions of criminals carried out by courts should be done publicly if possible so that people can see, watch and know that the action is wrong? Or anybody who admires them including their accomplices can see it.

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

AceOfSpades wrote:
EvonyEmpress wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Well guess I can't wish for their deaths...LOL. Though I'm sure it's not that hard to die of your own gun fire or drug overdose. However, I wish they would stay away from my neck of the woods. Criminals are often attracted to certain neighborhoods. I'm sure if you can kick the spirits that attract them here you kick them out too.
Find yourself a Deathnote? 1s
I honestly hope you're joking.
Of course I am joking since you know it was a reference from a cartoon......

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

ServantofJustice wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:That depends on how you mean to stop it. But this is my view on the matter. It's not as simple as say, killing criminals or making the laws stricter be it by practical or even supernatural means. If it was, crime would stop on the first criminal death. My guess would be to get a spirit or spirits that could help you find the roots of crime and the means to make sure that it isn't necessary. I would say start small too, start with minor crimes then work your way up to major.
I was raised in an upbringing with old traditions and I will give my input from what punishments society/governments should use I believe works best.

The punishment should match the crime, pain caused onto victim/others and be dependent on amount of guilt from the perpetrator. If the crime was horrible and caused alot of pain then the execution must be done in a way that 'pays' for it in equal amounts. e.g. Murderers who commit the most horrible type of killings on their victims deserve the most horrible deaths. Maybe have or offer the victims a choice to carry out the executions if death penalty is required like friends/family or loved ones.

This might sound controversial but the reason you can argue that punishments(Not involving death) or executions of criminals carried out by courts should be done publicly if possible so that people can see, watch and know that the action is wrong? Or anybody who admires them including their accomplices can see it.
The way I see it, you kill them, regardless of where they go in the afterlife they are getting off easy and they have the luxury of corrupting yet another soul into a dark path giving them the satisfaction that they got one more person before they died. It's why I like the prison system so much, while the system itself in practice it's flawed, the concept behind it is probably the most genius. The idea of prison is that, without the basic rights and privileges, nor a victim to terrorize, it leaves the crook alone with their thoughts. I've met my fair share of criminals, it comes with living in a very bad neighborhood and one of the things they all have in common, is that no matter how much pride they take in their crimes, deep down the person they hate the most is themselves. When they are around others, be it friend, family accomplice or victim, it allows them to share their own pains with others. If they were alone with their own thoughts, it would drive them insane and at best make them repent, at median use the skills they earned to try to prevent further crimes (Hence why con artists get hired when they get arrested and why murderers go after child molesters once convicted.) and at worst more or less either kill themselves or allow themselves to get killed by the populace. The only flaw with that is, while the bulk of them do regret their crimes, the ones that don't especially the most heinous, don't even think about what they've done. If one were to find a means to make them relive their crimes in the point of view of their victims, then the prison system would have been the perfect way to deal with them. It's one of the reasons why I suggest the ability to create illusions.
EvonyEmpress wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
EvonyEmpress wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Well guess I can't wish for their deaths...LOL. Though I'm sure it's not that hard to die of your own gun fire or drug overdose. However, I wish they would stay away from my neck of the woods. Criminals are often attracted to certain neighborhoods. I'm sure if you can kick the spirits that attract them here you kick them out too.
Find yourself a Deathnote? 1s
I honestly hope you're joking.
Of course I am joking since you know it was a reference from a cartoon......
You never know with this site. That said if someone did make a Death Note, it would make the Atom Bomb look like a firecracker in comparison. No one should have that power.
Likes2Read wrote:Oh, and don't overlook prankster spirits. Get some of those and task them with making criminals constantly fail, fail, fail at every turn. Their guns jam, they try to mug someone who turns around and beats them to a pulp, they try to rob a store and cops walk in just in time to make an arrest. Let them never succeed in their crimes, but end up in jail because all kinds of freak accidents stopped their progress.
Now this I also agree with.

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

True i didn't think of that! But yes i was absolutely kidding with you! I agree no one needs to have that kind of power. Lets hope that it will stay in cartoons.

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You never know with this site. That said if someone did make a Death Note, it would make the Atom Bomb look like a firecracker in comparison. No one should have that power.
Have you guys seen Uranium: Twisting the Dragon's Tail ? DO NOT WAKE THE DRAGON. I love it when they use metaphors. When Science and metaphysics it does something to my mind like a game of twister in the astral.

I would consider pranksters, but I wouldn't want the pranster to prank on me!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

EvonyEmpress wrote:True i didn't think of that! But yes i was absolutely kidding with you! I agree no one needs to have that kind of power. Lets hope that it will stay in cartoons.
Same. Funnily enough I was on Kira's side until he started killing law enforcement.
Samsara wrote:
Have you guys seen Uranium: Twisting the Dragon's Tail ? DO NOT WAKE THE DRAGON. I love it when they use metaphors. When Science and metaphysics it does something to my mind like a game of twister in the astral.

I would consider pranksters, but I wouldn't want the pranster to prank on me!
Never seen it, but I may look into it. But thought I should elaborate further. When it comes to guns, bombs, germs and nukes, we at least know depending on their use it can go either way. A quick and painless or a slow an agonizing death. So the scale of how simple and how complicated their use are always vary. Whereas I believe the more simple and easy it is to kill with a certain weapon, the more deadly it is. Case in point the Death Note, you write someone's name in it, they die, rinse and repeat. No fallout, no time to save this person (Unless you count the Netflix movie or the Pilot Novel's death eraser.), just death. Some say the greatest weapon is one you never have to fire, others say its a weapon you only have to fire once. But that book, is a weapon you can fire an unlimited amount of times and still get your target every single time.

I don't know much about Prankster spririts, but I think if the ones you own were to prank you, it probably means they like you. Of course that's strictly speaking in an expressionist POV.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The pranksters I got from CH have never played tricks on me. They have several different kinds of prankster spirit to choose from.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I might be undergoing quite a risky situation, trying to resolve and find out about a family conflict(Divorce between mother/father) you see and don't know who to trust. If it turns out there is danger and somebody hires people to do harm or something I would want somebody who can help but I don't know until I get through with it. But if there isn't then great, still have to be careful however. Either way I will have to see for myself if they can be trusted or if the rumours from my side of the family(mother) I live with are 'true'. Its kind of risky, any opinions?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-For above I’m looking to contact my father to hear his side of the story but how do I know if they are trustworthy or the rumours are true/not? If lucky and his correct then I might find somebody else to go to as well.

How best to find out or what types would you recommend? I know that some stories about them could be blown out of proportion but will ask when I get around.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”