New to this, and already feel something odd.

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Endeavour
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Hi, I'm new here. I started meditating a few days ago (6 to 7 days) and have been really curious about all the things mentioned in this website. Now, as far as I understand, one has to develop and 'control' all the chakras in order to 'activate' the Third Eye. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
Well, just now I had a peculiar sensation after doing a short meditation session. I grounded myself and tried to balance my Root Chakra before doing so. After the meditation, I did it again, and very vaguely tried to communicate with any spirits nearby (which, is not very easy to do. Like I said, I just started).

When I was done with all of this, I stood up from where I was sitting, and, to my surprise I felt a very mild pressure on my forehead (feeling it while I'm typing this). Is it my third eye? I'm asking because it's really early for it to be doing so, from what I've read. Is it a spirit trying to help me with it?

I thank in advance for any replies this post gets. :U

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The part about chakras is incorrect. The chakras are the energy centers in your body, and are components of your energy system. You do not need to have complete control over them to affectively work with them. However, you do need to keep them clean, healthy, and in good working condition, just like any other organ.

The third eye is used to interact with the spiritual and non-physical realms, and when active feels like a pressure or tingling sensation on the center of the forehead just above the eyebrows. It sounds like you're feeling your third eye activate, and that's completely normal.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Meditation”