blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Fūjin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Update: Jamie replied to my inquiry and was very pleasant and provided me with the missing info...seems it got lost somehow.

I will recommend her, as service was very quick...fastest binding and delivery I've had yet!

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Fūjin wrote:Does Jamie normally include info about the spirit when the order is complete, like name, gender, short bio?

I ordered on 8/11 and received my vessel on 8/23, but she didn't include any info about the spirit, so I'm kind of confused. It was for a custom conjure and I didn't have a gender preference. I think I feel some energy from the vessel, but no contact yet. I emailed her to ask about the info, but haven't heard back.
Normally yes? I got information about my spirit, but that happened by mail.

Well, if Jaime is on this forum, I do have a question about my kitsune, I bought like a year ago. So when they are going to grow more tails ( you told me she has two, and was getting a third), are they spirits or entities? She told me via the pendulum she isn't a spirit, but I'm not sure if she is joking or if I'm not understanding the pendulum.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Ying Mei
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Khodam
Zodiac:

Fūjin wrote:Does Jamie normally include info about the spirit when the order is complete, like name, gender, short bio?

I ordered on 8/11 and received my vessel on 8/23, but she didn't include any info about the spirit, so I'm kind of confused. It was for a custom conjure and I didn't have a gender preference. I think I feel some energy from the vessel, but no contact yet. I emailed her to ask about the info, but haven't heard back.
Mine does came with info, like gender, name, apperence and such. I have had 3 orders from her so far, and all information included.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi folks, I found this seller by chance or was it ? I browsed her store and found a female Gregori Watcher. Didn't take much notice at first, but then went back to take a closer look.
I really liked the her listing, so i went for it ! I have sent a few emails asking about her and something happened, pretty amazing!
On Friday night while getting ready for work, and awaiting a reply to my e-mail I was thinking about her ( Gregori ) and I believe she gave me a vision of herself, she is a sexual Spirit and she was nude, while this was happening my tablet went off and it was blujay replying to my e-mail, stating that she would be shipped very soon and was very excited to meet me.
Now I consider myself still new to Spirit Keeping, I have had slight interactions with my Spirits, and yes they seem to be slowly increasing, but nothing like this.
She looked very similar to the way she was described, and was very beautiful.
I have read that Spirits can come and visit their new keeper, before their vessel arrives to say 'hello' and what have you, so i am pretty excited. My gut instinct tells me it was her visiting me, so this is my experience of blujay so far. As regards to emails she has replied to mine, but I'm a little impatient at times ( not good I know ). I guess she can get very busy at time and has a life as well, but she has been very friendly and wishes for me to ask any questions I may have.

Thanks

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I ordered the white arts spirit for beginners. I never got around to doing the invocation, but she (wealth devata 1ey) showed up to me three months later, telling me her name and enveloping my arms in a very cold air. She spoke clearly in emotion and words, and I made a wish. I think she’s amazing. She’s out on a task at the moment.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I am just now getting around to leaving my reviews for the sellers I’ve worked with thus far, and Jamie is one of them! I found her through this forum and first ordered from her around my bday last year. I’ve placed at least 8 or 9 additional orders from her since then and I’m in LOVE with every spirit she’s found for me!

Several of my orders have been for her enchanted items, which I love as well! My biggest purchase from her was one of her large custom wooden Triquetta charging, bonding, and boosting boxes! It’s awesome & I legit use it EVERYDAY!! I use it for charging & boosting my incense, candles, offerings, herbs, oils, crystals, jewelry, and of course my spirits and spelled vessels! I ended up lining the bottom of the charging box section (the top compartment) with selenite “sticks” and then added 5-6 raw quartz points to help with the cleansing and charging of crystals/stones. (I’m kind of obsessed with crystals and selenite lol.)

Most recently, I purchased her negativity reversal spell and a problem solving crystal which are both great so far! She sends yummy candles lately with spirits, which I love, and she always sends printouts with LOTS of awesome info about each spirit/spell, along with a quick bonding ritual for spirits and a short ritual to align yourself with the magickals she sends. The ritual for the enchanted items isn’t required though. Sometimes I do them and sometimes I skip them, but I always do the spirit bonding rituals.

It’s also nice that Jamie has some GREAT SALES fairly regularly. This makes her items far more attainable to the “everyday person” such as myself lol. I went kinda crazy before Christmas because of her big sale and placed like 3 orders for myself lol. Merry Christmas to me!! Lol.

Anyways, I know I haven’t been posting much so far, but I’m trying to get some of my reviews for sellers I’ve worked with done today while I have time because I’ve been meaning to do these for so long now and haven’t. I know that this site (CH) has helped me IMMENSELY with my personal journey and I feel bad that I haven’t been doing my part as far as sharing my personal experiences here as well, so I plan to post regularly from now on in order to contribute to the forum in my own little way! Big thanks to Jamie/BluJay for a wonderful experience with my spirits! 1ey

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
QueenofFae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mermaid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Saffira Luna Elizabeth
Zodiac:

I LOVE Jamie and Lily (bluejay76 or bluejays haunted magick) all of my spirits come from her and they are all unbelievably kind! I have 12 spirits from Jamie,2 free regarging necklaces a free spell boosting bead and a good luck pendant. Unfortunately the pendant hasn't worked for me however I would still buy spelled items from her as I trust her wholeheartedly. 2 of my entity custom conjures that are on there way are currently in my room saying hello, their vessel hasn't arrived yet. Jamie always replies to emails as soon as she can. Her sales and coupons make her store affordable for everyone! I recommend this store to any keeper. Can't wait for my Carpathian vampire entity custom conjure next!

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

My experience with this seller has been great. She was very eager to please me and my new companions. I would have no doubts that she cares deeply for her customers, wants what's best for them and is genuinely kind. I have no problems feeling the energy of her beings, even though I'm very limited in what I'm able to feel. Therefore I am sure that these beings are strong and very capable. I feel like blujay76 is one of the safest, most affordable(look for discount codes) and client oriented sellers out there. And I would most definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a new companion. Especially for people that are just starting out with spirit keeping and want a safer and smoother experience with paranormal.
I also received some freebies which I'm very thankful for!

Advice: If she does not respond to your e-mails. Email her again. Many sellers have the problem where some of the customer e-mails go to spam section for no apparent reason.

sk56
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

i emailed her 3 times to know that which of those(shortlisted some spirits/entities) want to be with me.. but no reply form her, it's already above 15 days...

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
blujay76
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

sk56 wrote:i emailed her 3 times to know that which of those(shortlisted some spirits/entities) want to be with me.. but no reply form her, it's already above 15 days...
sk56-

I just double checked my email and don't see any emails I have not responded to. It is possible it ended up in spam :( Please feel free to email me again. When you email, please make sure there is a subject and that you use the email address listed on my contact page. I will get back to you as soon as possible!
So sorry for the inconvenience :(

Return to “Seller Review”