Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: An angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I wish i knew

My spirit guide aka my demon?

Postby Bailey Harris » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:14 am

Hey guys i just wanna share about my spirit guide,his name is Ryan Harris,he's 16,born in UK but lived in America.anyway he started to protect me since i was 5,and he is totally in love with me.he told me he is a demon,but also a spirit since he had his past life.he protects me and gives me everyday advices,also he's good at sex.i asked him lots of questions but he never answer it all.he have a home in Elysium,which in the Underworld belongs to Hades.im wondering can demon be guides too?what kind of demon is he?i have so many questions @@

Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: fwiendos.
If I could be anything, I would be...: engeryblob
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: My spirit guide aka my demon?

Postby Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:24 pm

Demons can be guides, too, speaking from my own experience. Guides can be really anything :x
But I lack experience with demons, who live with immortals, so to identify him, I'm the wrong person to ask.

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
~Albert Einstein

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:51 pm

But you said you're earth angel. No complication with the demon?

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

WhimsicalSage
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25

Postby WhimsicalSage » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Actual official spirit guides never have sex or fall in love with their treatises. However you can have guides that love you that aren't officially spirit guides.

Formerly known as Jumbo/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
"Destiny awaits us all." - The ghosts and technically me

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Mystic

Postby ☆Aytide☆ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:03 am

Wow damnn for a demon he's reallyyy young @-@ I assume he died few years before you were born?? And aw that's so helpful of him its like he's your own big bro! Well more than big bro of course~~~ ;)))

“I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”
― Brian Selznick, The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Mike
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: NA
If I could be anything, I would be...: normal
My magical/paranormal name...: Jay

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Hey Bailey,

I am in a similar situation. I am close with a spirit that has identified herself as both a spirit guide and demon through automatic writing. I feel that she loves me, and she's also really good at sex...but she gets jealous and makes people cough when I interact with other women or touch on themes she doesn't agree with. I tell her to to go away so that doesn't happen, but I always feel bad for doing this. I believe she has protected me for a long time...but I don't know. I know "demons" are supposed to be bad, but she's shown empathy and even felt sad for the things she's done out of jealousy. Have you experienced anything like this? What should I do? I believe the person is very dear to me...but I also understand that she is where she is because of something she did in a former life. I know what she did, but it's all very private. I haven't come across many people who are in the same situation. My spirit guide/demon also used to live in the UK. Please let me know if there's a way for us to talk. I'd like some advice if you have any. Also, any advice from anyone reading this—and who has experience this—would be helpful. Again, I know the lore about the dangers and taboos of cooperating with a "demons" but I really do feel that this person is still a person, if you know what I mean. She said she wants help from me, and is sad and in pain. I believe her, but I also know that there may not be much I can do for her...but maybe there's a way to help her? And not have it negatively effect my life? I hope so.Thanks for your story, and please let me know if you have any advice!

—M

Return to “Black Arts”