Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello.

Whenever I speak to a spirit, I keep having this sensation in back of my head. While it's not hurting or anything, it does bother me that perhaps they're trying to tell me something and I don't really understand it.

Does anyone else here have a sensation like that?

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sure.

Couldn't help you with any sort of meaning, I still don't fully understand my own experiences/manifestations. I write everything in a journal, paranormal or not and have found patterns in rereading. I also take comfort in the fact that I do get responses...and I will understand eventually.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

chrysalis wrote:Sure.

Couldn't help you with any sort of meaning, I still don't fully understand my own experiences/manifestations. I write everything in a journal, paranormal or not and have found patterns in rereading. I also take comfort in the fact that I do get responses...and I will understand eventually.

I appreciate your response, really. ^ ^ Eventually is never a bad thing either.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
korrin85
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: Super speed

You’re feeling your spirit’s energy. I notice some people just start off feeling that when they start spirit keeping. I feel it too. I just take it as the spirit letting you know it’s there and getting used to your energy/bonding. You can ask them to tone it down but it’s kind of comforting after awhile. You get used to it. Might be annoying for awhile because when you get a new spirit it’s the most active but it will tone down naturally.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:Hello.

Whenever I speak to a spirit, I keep having this sensation in back of my head. While it's not hurting or anything, it does bother me that perhaps they're trying to tell me something and I don't really understand it.

Does anyone else here have a sensation like that?
What does the sensation feel like? Does it feel soft and tingly, like the impression of a hand on your head? Or does it feel like your head is buzzing? If so, both of these are normal. One thing it could be is your companions patting/rubbing your head affectionately or as a way to let you know they're around via touch. If the sensation is more of a buzzing vibration, it could be your way of picking up on their energy. If your astral or True (soul) Self has horns, you could be feeling those. Horns can also appear as a physically perceived weight on your head.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When I was just starting out, sometimes the hairs on the back of my neck would rise when I made a solid connection. I haven't had that happen in a while, as I seem to have acclimated to the process, but if it does, I am going to take it as confirmation that what I just perceived was legit.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

On the back of your head at the base of your skull? If so that is the Zeal chakra

This happens to me sometimes as well.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1027533/pg1

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

On the back of your head at the base of your skull? If so that is the Zeal chakra

This happens to me sometimes as well.

<<removed by moderator>>

memento mori
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Hello Opelia,
Yes i do have those sensations too, and it is all over the back of my head,
At the base skull, it feels like a hug!^^
While most of human companions feels it rather at their forehead, i felt it stronger at those two spots.

Like you, it never feels something that is trying to to do any harm,
I have no idea what those spots are called of , but maybe these are a Zeal Chakra, as proposed by Dasadon. If you don't feel attacked, it is all good!^^
(I say that, only because Chinese,Hindu,Pagan, cultures, etc, give several different names for each spot of energy in the human body!)
but seems like spots that convey a lot of energy, so protect yourself and be well!^^
;)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”