You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
Midnightalice wrote:Thanks for sharing your experiences,Chouki! I think it was also taking advantage of your fears too. I do shielding nowadays and ask for extra protection from my spirit family, lesson learnt, although that hasn't stopped me from seeing random visions! 1ak
Hello Midnight!^^
Me too, i still see flashes of lizard eyes, or snake eyes while meditating, it appears out of the blue or sometimes looks like crocodile eyes,hehe, but now i am not scared anymore, it just comes and go!^^
Sounds like you have a draconic friend watching you. ^^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kitsune wrote:
Chouki wrote:
Midnightalice wrote:Thanks for sharing your experiences,Chouki! I think it was also taking advantage of your fears too. I do shielding nowadays and ask for extra protection from my spirit family, lesson learnt, although that hasn't stopped me from seeing random visions! 1ak
Hello Midnight!^^
Me too, i still see flashes of lizard eyes, or snake eyes while meditating, it appears out of the blue or sometimes looks like crocodile eyes,hehe, but now i am not scared anymore, it just comes and go!^^
Sounds like you have a draconic friend watching you. ^^
Thank you Kitsune, and over time, that is what i thought too,thanks for your input!^^
Midnightalice, sorry for the late answer, but i don't always put topics in my "notify me"
Sometimes i just forget to, hehe!
yes, random images on meditations can helps a lot too, their have often a meaning , and in my case, are always a warning about "something"
Lately, just seeing "light" figures, but they are a reflection of my current state during the day!
;)

Return to “General Questions”